What Are You Playing?

I went back to D3 for a few days, but got max-geared in no time and bored pretty quick. Now I'm playing Dark Souls 2 and trying to improve my Evil Ryu on Ultra Street Fighter IV.
IGN : @Morgoth
Last edited by Morgoth2356 on Apr 23, 2015, 4:50:54 AM
Warframe, Smite, Elder Scrolls Online and a bit of StarCraft 2.

... Oh, and unreasonably loud music.
I like many kinds of games 😊
Last edited by ArchSecter on Apr 23, 2015, 5:46:28 AM
I picked up Endless Legend last week and I'm already quite sure it's the best 4X game I've ever played.

The factions don't just have a different unit or building here and there but are actually totally unique when it comes to gameplay mechanics. For example, there's a faction consisting of spirits in hollow armour who cannot use food (one of the major resources) at all, instead relying on the dust resource for sustenance. The cultist faction on the other hand can only build one city ever, but can gain power by converting the minor factions. Then there are the insectoid scavengers who cannot make peace with anyone since they are intent on eating everything.

The lore is also done very well and is intricately woven into the quest system. As you play through the quests, you disover more about your faction's motivations and the world itself, yet it all retains a sense of mystery and otherwordliness. In this regard, it reminds me quite a bit of Alpha Centauri.

Long story short, I don't see myself going back to Civ 5 anytime soon.
"
RobbieL_GGG wrote:
Do "not games" count as playing?

I don't have any physical instruments, but I love seeing what I can do with FL Studio 11 :P
Designer of Unending Hunger and The Craving divination card.
"
Widukind wrote:
I picked up Endless Legend last week and I'm already quite sure it's the best 4X game I've ever played.

The factions don't just have a different unit or building here and there but are actually totally unique when it comes to gameplay mechanics. For example, there's a faction consisting of spirits in hollow armour who cannot use food (one of the major resources) at all, instead relying on the dust resource for sustenance. The cultist faction on the other hand can only build one city ever, but can gain power by converting the minor factions. Then there are the insectoid scavengers who cannot make peace with anyone since they are intent on eating everything.

The lore is also done very well and is intricately woven into the quest system. As you play through the quests, you disover more about your faction's motivations and the world itself, yet it all retains a sense of mystery and otherwordliness. In this regard, it reminds me quite a bit of Alpha Centauri.

Long story short, I don't see myself going back to Civ 5 anytime soon.
Endless Legend is pretty damn fun, I do agree. It's definitely very enjoyable, and I've been fiending on it myself.
IGN- Vyvanne | Voxxvi (Tempest League)
Vyvanne's Odds and Bods Boutique - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1311497
I'm enjoying Endless Legend but I find the start up tedious compared to Civ. I'm new to the game but 40+ turns in and I've barely done anything. Granted thats easymode but still...
I finally got back to playing through Torchlight 2 tonight. After probably a year or more of not getting around to it I picked up the story where I left off.

Turns out I was halfway through the final dungeon, so I just killed the final boss and now I'm done.

Back to not playing I guess.
Gameplay & Level Design
Need help? Contact support@grindinggear.com
Abit of Bloodborne, abit of Dark SOuls 2 rerelease, abit of Pillars of Eternity. I wish i could play abit more Bloodborne if i had my own PS4. But all of them are just fillers until 24th of May and the Glorius Witcher 3.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/417287 - Poutsos Flicker Nuke Shadow
Anyone here play TES: Online? I love b2p but not sure if I should plunk down $60 or not. It would make a fun aside this weekend. Or maybe Elite...hrmph.
Last edited by FireWalkWithMe on Apr 24, 2015, 9:34:52 AM
Dark Souls 2 and Nevergrind.
Will try out Pillars of Eternity for sure.
"Metas rotate all the time, eventually the developers will buff melee"
PoE 2013-2018

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info