What Are You Playing?

Got back from vacation and fired up PoE. Ran a couple of dailies and shut it off again.

Fired up Loadout and after three games with nothing but green players, shut it down again.

Said fuck it and started a new Skyrim game. Pure vanilla two handed tank. If that fails to spark an interest, hell if I know. Maybe real life?
"
Moonyu wrote:
Got back from vacation and fired up PoE. Ran a couple of dailies and shut it off again.

Fired up Loadout and after three games with nothing but green players, shut it down again.

Said fuck it and started a new Skyrim game. Pure vanilla two handed tank. If that fails to spark an interest, hell if I know. Maybe real life?

I always end up sneaking everywhere and back stabbing everyone, even if I try my best not to in Skyrim.

Even after mods sneak attack breaks the game completely.
Halloween just isn't complete without pumpkin spiced pumpkin.
Last edited by RobbieL_GGG on Apr 28, 2015, 8:06:44 AM
Sneaking with daggers does break the game. It was fun at first, but it quickly becomes op.

Two handed tank takes longer to get there, but it still happens. So I play to get there and then start over again.

Archers also easily become op. Maybe why Skyrim is so popular?

Tried to make a mage once, but I really can't stand playing casters.

I found the same op happened in fallout3 and new Vegas.
Roleplaying TES is a more fun adventure imo. Instead pf trying to simply do well go in a character class and stick with it. I made a dual wielding beserker who felt blocking was for pussies and never had more fun in the game.

good stuff!
"
Roleplaying TES is a more fun adventure imo. Instead pf trying to simply do well go in a character class and stick with it. I made a dual wielding beserker who felt blocking was for pussies and never had more fun in the game.

good stuff!

Totally agree, that's how I play RPGs, choosing a char,race,class, giving him a background and sticking with it, even if it means "gimping" it or making "bad" choices skills/loot wise. It's a lot more fun that way,and I always do it at least for the first playthrough(s).
"Metas rotate all the time, eventually the developers will buff melee"
PoE 2013-2018
Playing Faster than light, got my first win (krestel) yesterday in the same run I unlocked the stealth ship.

I am also thinking of installing d2 lod and playing either easter sun or median xl again.
Oblivious
Last edited by Disrupted on Apr 28, 2015, 1:00:43 PM
Okay, Crypt of the NecroDancer is like the best game ever.

I love rhythm games.

http://necrodancer.com/
IGN- Vyvanne | Voxxvi (Tempest League)
Vyvanne's Odds and Bods Boutique - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1311497
Last edited by Vyvanne on Apr 28, 2015, 2:27:13 PM
"
Disrupted wrote:
Playing Faster than light, got my first win (krestel) yesterday in the same run I unlocked the stealth ship.

I am also thinking of installing d2 lod and playing either easter sun or median xl again.

Eastern Sun is ok, but Median... aww no.

If you want to try a D2LoD Mod: Snej

I had about 300h of fun with this mod ;)
█▀▀▌ █▌█▀▀▀ █▀▀▌█▄░▌
█▀▀█ █▌▀▀▀█ █░░▌█▀▌▌
█▄▄▌ █▌█▄▄█ █▄▄▌█░█▌
"
eviL_Bison wrote:
"
Disrupted wrote:

Eastern Sun is ok, but Median... aww no.

If you want to try a D2LoD Mod: Snej

I had about 300h of fun with this mod ;)

To be honest, I always ended up dropping median, thought it had waay too much stuff and became a bit too spammy after a while. but I intend to see if I can go further this time.
Eastern sun I always loved and rememember making it well into the endgame, the fact that we are given free respecs made it easier to try a lot of different stuff and find out what you like the most. (dont get why people hate that so much, not like we get gear for different builds on respec)

Im always looking for new ones, thanks for the link. Will give it a look.
Oblivious
Last edited by Disrupted on Apr 28, 2015, 3:13:10 PM
Update to previous Post.

I'm now Playing Beta (LOL).

At least i wish i could. Sitting at work :(
█▀▀▌ █▌█▀▀▀ █▀▀▌█▄░▌
█▀▀█ █▌▀▀▀█ █░░▌█▀▌▌
█▄▄▌ █▌█▄▄█ █▄▄▌█░█▌

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info