Summoners in the CB:

"
are there any minion recipes?

There is a +1 to minion gems in helm recipe.
"
"
solwitch wrote:
I hate farming for specters instead when you catch them they should drop a gem to make that type permanent.

They could add a "ball" that we throw at them to collect them and then train them up to fight, and we could then catch them all!!!!!

Sorry couldn't pass it up :)

Seriously though I totally agree, its an unneeded pain to collect specters every time, please make the gem "store" most recent.

Stopped playing summoner since SRS became the meta, I just don't enjoy it.

I wana be the very best like no one every was

to catch them is my real test

to train them is my cause
I dont see any any key!
There is such an unbelievable amount of whinging in this thread.

Summoners on live are absolutely fine, with the singular exception that the mechanics of spectres are really fucking annoying. We are like big, clunky balls of death. Zombie damage is utterly ridiculous at high gem level, and the survivability of minions at higher gem levels is better than most players.

Summoners aren't as busy a build as many, and that's perfectly fine. They also are never going to reach CoC levels of dps, nor should they when the damage primarily comes from an AI source.

Summoners clear maps fast, and they have comparatively high survivability. Whether this stays the same post patch is another question. On live, the build is fine, forsaking a couple of what I consider fixes rather than changes, mostly surrounding spectres.
"
Pathological wrote:
There is such an unbelievable amount of whinging in this thread.

Summoners on live are absolutely fine, with the singular exception that the mechanics of spectres are really fucking annoying. We are like big, clunky balls of death. Zombie damage is utterly ridiculous at high gem level, and the survivability of minions at higher gem levels is better than most players.

Summoners aren't as busy a build as many, and that's perfectly fine. They also are never going to reach CoC levels of dps, nor should they when the damage primarily comes from an AI source.

Summoners clear maps fast, and they have comparatively high survivability. Whether this stays the same post patch is another question. On live, the build is fine, forsaking a couple of what I consider fixes rather than changes, mostly surrounding spectres.

what is whinging lol
I dont see any any key!
"
k1rage wrote:

what is whinging lol

It's the thing that makes you respond to his post and bump the thread.
Summons need lots of Gems ! u have limited sockets only 1 issue :0 I still hope they add some 3-4 links for belt\pants\else
"
inferni2013 wrote:
Summons need lots of Gems ! u have limited sockets only 1 issue :0 I still hope they add some 3-4 links for belt\pants\else

wait since when is there pants in the game?
I dont see any any key!
Last edited by k1rage on Apr 22, 2015, 11:09:04 PM
Add bow skeletons please. With all these melee minions, they end up tripping over each other and clogging each other out :|
"
TiamatRoar wrote:
Add bow skeletons please. With all these melee minions, they end up tripping over each other and clogging each other out :|

very good Idea

or skelly mages ala D2
I dont see any any key!
Ill take a golem minion over a bow skeleton...
GGG listens to its fans!!! Thank you!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info