Summoners in the CB:

"
back on topic:

https://youtu.be/oYrRY5pOMa0

That ending.
Anyway, After seeing that, I wish they increased the range of all specters. They look really cool to use.
Last edited by RootCookie on Apr 23, 2015, 7:55:46 AM
I must say the minions being attacked less is a dumb idea. Sorry GGG. Makes no sense, when that is one the pros for summoners. It's not as if summoners are op in any sense, except they are cheap and effective.
I love pie.
"
xSyK0TiC wrote:
I must say the minions being attacked less is a dumb idea. Sorry GGG. Makes no sense, when that is one the pros for summoners. It's not as if summoners are op in any sense, except they are cheap and effective.

they changed that because everyone will be running with a golem now and they dident want everyone to have a free tank.

That said this change is really bad for summoners who need their minions to tank
I dont see any any key!
"
xSyK0TiC wrote:

personally i am in the camp which believes that was put in to make golems viable for non summoners.

if you build right and have large enough of a life pool this change should not hurt too much. but if you dont (like say low life summoner which only work explicitly because nothing hits them) i can see it as a problem.

but usually my end game summoner can get to 5k life with 3.8 - 4k life in full magic find goodness.
Last edited by Saltychipmunk on Apr 23, 2015, 9:16:53 AM
"
k1rage wrote:
"
xSyK0TiC wrote:

they changed that because everyone will be running with a golem now and they dident want everyone to have a free tank.

That said this change is really bad for summoners who need their minions to tank

Not to come off as rude, but please tell me you don't think that's the reason. They could have just changed it for the golems. Made it so they act similar to SRS. Make them not attract enemies as much as zombies/spectres. Either they didn't intend to change it across the board, or they really think summoners are to gg.
I love pie.
"
xSyK0TiC wrote:
"
k1rage wrote:
"
xSyK0TiC wrote:

Not to come off as rude, but please tell me you don't think that's the reason. They could have just changed it for the golems. Made it so they act similar to SRS. Make them not attract enemies as much as zombies/spectres. Either they didn't intend to change it across the board, or they really think summoners are to gg.

you not being you're actually making a good point...

I not sure why they would change this it seem like just a pure summoner nerf...
I dont see any any key!

I will find out for sure tomorrow. Apparently I'll get in tomorrow because of supporter pack. I want to test out the new spectres and gems etc for summoner. I'll try and get as much info out as possible.
I love pie.
They have been hinting at changes to make leveling as a summoner better. Regardless, a big issue from my perspective is the need for gem slots for the build to feel "right".
GGG listens to its fans!!! Thank you!
"
xSyK0TiC wrote:
"
k1rage wrote:
"
xSyK0TiC wrote:

Has there been any official posted GGG dev reason for the minions nerf to make them close to invisible?

I saw the change, but have yet to see the reasoning.
"
xSyK0TiC wrote:

I will find out for sure tomorrow. Apparently I'll get in tomorrow because of supporter pack. I want to test out the new spectres and gems etc for summoner. I'll try and get as much info out as possible.

Gratz for the access. And thanks a lot for the testing. I am looking forward to it <3

"

They have been hinting at changes to make leveling as a summoner better. Regardless, a big issue from my perspective is the need for gem slots for the build to feel "right".

I don't know if they are referring to the gem rewards changes. I think the biggest problem of being a pure summoner at first place is the lack of aoe damage, unlike other casters(aoe spell) or melees (leap slam or sth else). Lvling like other builds or walk around with poor zombies, hopefully there is another solution.

We will see from testers.

With kind regards to testers, you are great <3

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info