Summoners in the CB:

Here's how you fix the raise skeletons gem in my opinion -> make it work the same way as skeletal shrines.
I hope summoners get some love in 2.0

right now they are just kinda slowpokes
I dont see any any key!
"
k1rage wrote:

When every one except summoners are going to use Golems, then there's a problem.
Summoner is a mess, always has been.
Last edited by RootCookie on Apr 22, 2015, 1:35:24 PM
"
RootCookie wrote:
"
k1rage wrote:

When every one except summoners are going to use Golems, then there's a problem.
Summoner is a mess.

I know when I heard about Golems I was like cool! new summoner stuff, then I find out that golems are not for summoners

sad day
I dont see any any key!
I hope some streamers will do some spectre summoner build using act 4 monsters!
Only build i'm really hyped in act 4 is spectre summoner
D3 treasure goblins's escape portal is an entrance to Wraeclast
"
RootCookie wrote:
"
k1rage wrote:

Summoner is a mess.

Summoners are fine,the amount of cluelessness and misinformation in this thread is amazing,people saying that summoners are weak,or zombies deal low dmg...i have no words.A properly build summoner trashes maps,does most map mods,and destroys 90% of map bosses.

And Vis Mortis/Midnight Bargain/Montregul's are all ways of pushing summoners into clear speed machines,especially with 20/20 gems.

Sure,it's not Flameblast,but it's certainly not a "mess"
So, nothing in the CB that gives summoners some sort of scaling past gem leveling?
No. Calm down. Learn to enjoy losing.

What we need:

- Shapeshifter / druid.
- REAL summoner (?!) / no idea why it is not allowed ?

Just some ideas to the topic.
Playing POE since 0.9.0
Summons on live are fine, ya'll are crazy.

For the topic at hand, it's a little hard to gauge summoners atm. The quest gem system is a bit messed up, because the quest gems you get are (it seems) based on a system that isn't added yet. So unless you get very very lucky with drops or play a build that uses very few gems, you're missing tons of critical gems.

Summoners suffer from this more than a lot of other builds on Beta because you're missing out on things like Convocation and Desecrate.

That said, there are a lot of nice changes that should make them extremely strong. The Golems are very solid and should be very good addition.

Minion Damage was changed from an increased modifier to a "more" modifier. This means you get even more multiplicative damage for things like SRS and zombies.

The fortify support gem also works on Zombies, and along with the buff to their natural durability, they shouldn't be dying very often.

I think Summoners are at risk of ending up FOTM, but we'll see.
"
AusterlitZ wrote:
"
RootCookie wrote:
"
k1rage wrote:

Summoner is a mess.

Summoners are fine,the amount of cluelessness and misinformation in this thread is amazing,people saying that summoners are weak,or zombies deal low dmg...i have no words.A properly build summoner trashes maps,does most map mods,and destroys 90% of map bosses.

And Vis Mortis/Midnight Bargain/Montregul's are all ways of pushing summoners into clear speed machines,especially with 20/20 gems.

Sure,it's not Flameblast,but it's certainly not a "mess"

Summoner is a mess. How can you argue with that when summoners wont even be using golems? Melee Splash is nerfed, god knows what else summoners rely on.
Quoting me like I don't know what I'm talking about, or maybe I'm just making things up for the hell of it?

Where's your summoner? I cant find it...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info