How the Closed Beta is going so far

Nice to hear that they went well with Act 4 beta. I myself i am not in and that is fine with me. I have way too much study and work on the side. But I'm watching some streaming videos through your forum. Kirrparrian yesterday was fun, especially because you were with Chris they became interesting questions and answers. You hinted little about them new support pack

Spoiler
who coming next week, those I see in the forward =).

This time I saved money, so I can afford the highest support pack =))
I am veteran i have follow Poe sense November 2010.
Last edited by Starzon29 on Apr 22, 2015, 2:46:30 AM
Nice :) This should clear out a lot of the fuss regarding the beta.
I like many kinds of games 😊
seriously disappointing ...

a player joined in april 2015 makes no sense at all in the early stages. the only point why u let em in is coz u said the awakening starts on april 20th ... but fixing fast probs u should have invited the nerds ( which is excluding me ) but i want fastpaced game optimizing not word holding solutions ..
new players feedback is good enuff to get in a week or whenever it becomes accessable for much more players .
I was #1 on the Torment/Bloodlines and bumped to #2...

3 years of this messed up ladder ranking. Its crazy it hasn't been fixed yet.

I will accept a Beta key as an apology.

Thank you.
Porter
Cool story but fresh 0 char obviously alt accs are still getting invited
"
Mootthemad wrote:

Again, that person must be a legit new player because their system is 99.5% accurate.
refreshing mailbox, since 30+ hours every 5 minutes...

spending 30% of time at work pushing F5 ...

Life is good. ;-)
"
WATCH_ME_QWER wrote:
"
Mootthemad wrote:

Again, that person must be a legit new player because their system is 99.5% accurate.

Yea.. Sure.. You know what? They said multiple people can sign up from the same household... and I just adopted a nigerian village of 150 people brb letting them on our single computer to register because they are all interested.
What you guys think.

Since winner #380 to #390 on the list http://icurse.nl/betalist/
Last edited by WATCH_ME_QWER on Apr 22, 2015, 2:45:35 AM
"
MaidenPain wrote:
Chris, It's quite disappointing that PoE veterans haven't got beta key automatically... I think you should fix it somehow... What do you think?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info