How the Closed Beta is going so far

"
Chris wrote:
"
IsoLateJynXx wrote:
Would love to see a little teaser for new supporter packs give the non beta players a little bit of extra hype to look forward to

They have new weapon effects.

sweet.
"
MaidenPain wrote:
Chris, It's quite disappointing that PoE veterans haven't got beta key automatically... I think you should fix it somehow... What do you think?

No. And I've been playing since Open Beta, probably among the higher totals of time played across all players.

Just, no.

Being a veteran of PoE entitles us to nothing.
Jul 27, 2011 - Sept 30, 2018.
Cant wait... Keep up the good work GGG!
I hoped that the next "news" will be about the fun thing the others can enjoy during the 8 week waiting period. Regular leagues are boring.
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
So excited!! Thank you for this amazing game!
"
Cosma wrote:
Sorry Chris but you should run for politics.

Please explain to me how you expect totally new players to give you constructive feedback regarding game balance?

And please explain to me why you think a player that NEVER posted one single post on the forum nor played through the game with ANY character on even normal would ever care to put countless hours and input to the beta.

Cause that is what you need - ACTIVE players that give you FEEDBACK. There is a reason why you normally apply for a beta and get selected.

Sorry, but this is nothing more than just a hype trick. You dont need to be a rocket scientist to see through it.

Very well said,

The beauty of poe is that it should take you atleast 1month to learn the game if you make it easy enough for the new players where is the challenge for the old players?
Can someone clarify if Steam POE users who log into this website and request access to Beta get an invite or not?
"
Chris wrote:
"
IsoLateJynXx wrote:
Would love to see a little teaser for new supporter packs give the non beta players a little bit of extra hype to look forward to

They have new weapon effects.

Screw the beta! When can we see new effects?
What about sneak peek of weapon effects?

What about other MTX, apart from those two new necro and infernal sets?
Last edited by WiseGuard on Apr 22, 2015, 2:57:09 AM
FTR I am totally on board with the CB reasoning, allocation and even new accounts getting accces. Although the should have been a cut off date, as people joing up today are now impacting chances of others. Anyway, i appreciate GGG need test feedback directly and indirectly from testers.

My point ealier, and only complaint, is about the non-beta (overwhelming majority) POE players now having almost no motivation to play in POE vanilla... and this will continue until they're in Awakening (beta or release).

Chris Wilson: "Today was the proudest day of my life."
12 beta keys every 1 hour is just not enough for 5kk+ community that expected long time said game update or at least new league ;/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info