So...Monday next week

"
Timewar9 wrote:
"
lagwin1980 wrote:
Chris has dropped a hint that coming to the forum next monday will be intresting as something is happening.

Where?

* Brace yourself...On kripp's stream lol
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
New leagues where the only gems that are obtainable are the "cats on" gems. The key is to slaughter your enemies with hordes of cats. Now that I think about it, that'd be awesome. Where do I sign up?

Seriously though it'll be a new league, probably 1-2 month league that'll end a week or two prior to act four. Plus the supporter packs that may or may not have keys, just have to wait and see.
IGN: Adrastos (Betrayal)

Shaper/Uber Service:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2289614
He's going to announce fishing ofc.
IGN: Gonorreitor
It's gonna be a new countdown timer that counts down to another countdown timer for another thing to wait for. Get excited!
IGN EntropicThunder
"
Hulkcore wrote:
It's gonna be a new countdown timer that counts down to another countdown timer for another thing to wait for. Get excited!

I'll be counting the seconds.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
honestly wish Chris hadn't gone on kripp's stream, I watched the VoDs and kripp acted like a complete d-bag both times Chris came into his stream. Not to mention that kripp has no plans to play the offical launch of act 4, hell he doesn't plan to play after today.

ZiggD always has a sunny disposition, makes more sense to go there.
"
draakisback wrote:
honestly wish Chris hadn't gone on kripp's stream, I watched the VoDs and kripp acted like a complete d-bag both times Chris came into his stream. Not to mention that kripp has no plans to play the offical launch of act 4, hell he doesn't plan to play after today.

Agreed, i don't know whats worse...that krip got the invite despite his intention to only be playing a few days before he goes back to suck on blizz's teet or the players that frequent his stream coming/coming back to PoE
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
So we have just had an announcment for a week long race starting for the weekend, also announced that high tier supporters getting beta.

Could be Divination Cards...check the linked pages in the announcments
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
Last edited by lagwin1980 on Apr 23, 2015, 3:46:21 AM
"
lagwin1980 wrote:
"
draakisback wrote:

Agreed, i don't know whats worse...that krip got the invite despite his intention to only be playing a few days before he goes back to suck on blizz's teet or the players that frequent his stream coming/coming back to PoE

watching the stream i first felt pity for chris having to publicly deal with someone who obviously lost interest in poe.

but:
the public outcry would have been louder if chris had joined one of the currently popular poe streamers.
kripp pointed to several interesting facts and circumstances. he's still a entertaining and knowledgeable bloke.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
they announce closed beta 2.0 after closed beta 1.0 , with a 50min timer/per invite, sounds fair duh?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info