So...Monday next week

"
KoolaidMan0 wrote:
No he said already in that interview they aren't redoing the trade system in 2.0

Again they can have it before act 2 and it'll still not be redone IN act 2

What he actualy said in the Q&A was

"
What's the state of trading improvements? Are they gonna be ready for expansion release?

I don't have anything to announce about trading improvements at this stage.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
Last edited by lagwin1980 on Apr 21, 2015, 9:02:27 AM
I wouldn't get your hopes up for trade improvements. Everything Chris has posted about them has implied that they're still not coming for a while, you're just asking to be disappointed.

It's probably just an announcement of another announcement.
Read my book! The world ending in every way anyone ever thought it might end, all at once. First few chapters are available online for free.
http://www.amazon.com/The-End-World-Know-ebook/dp/B00CZ21JAQ
Monday next week... Open Beta everyone gets in.
The real hardcore PoE players and the elites sit in town and zoning in and out of their hideouts trading items. Noobs that don't know how to play PoE correctly, kill monsters for items. It's pure fact, it will never change.

Welcome to PoE.
Someone in the other thread said a 1M exiles everywhere league.

That'd be sweet.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
Probably just more hype...as if we hadnt enough
1mo leagues end Friday, no? Monday probably marks the start of a new league for the duration of the beta, for those who don't get into the beta.

Cutthroat and/or exiles everywhere seems to be the rumors
"
lagwin1980 wrote:
I'd seriously doubt they would impliment the beta timer if they were going to sell access in supporters packs...pissed of people already with it being random.
That and he already mentioned the packs will be announce in a week...this is something diffrent i think

Last closed beta had a timer and a 10$ intial buy in if you wanted at some point also...just saying :)
"
MaSterX_BG wrote:
I expect no less than closed beta cutthroat league with 1 invite every few hours.
Trading system will be nice too.

trading system is fine
In other games - you get a cookie whether you win or lose. PoE not only takes your fuckin' cookie and eats it in front of you, it slaps you upside the fuckin head a few times for bringing a cookie in the first place.
I really hope that it won't be cutthroat, because most people don't like pvp stuff (including me) so there would only few people playing it.
What exactly is 'exiles everywhere'?
Just like it sounds it was a race event with Rogue Exiles in the maps all over the place :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info