So...Monday next week

Ehh.. that doesn't sound interesting to me :(.
I expect something GLORIOUS!
I like many kinds of games 😊
whatever it is we really need a countdown for it.
"
MadBro_ wrote:
whatever it is we really need a countdown for it.

Totally agree haha :D
On a serious note:pls remove it
"
Mondlous wrote:

Exiles Everywhere is hilarious. It's like 21 exiles per instance. The races were a ton of fun.

I agree with you f cuttthroat.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
"
Myrrdinn2015 wrote:
"
lagwin1980 wrote:
I'd seriously doubt they would impliment the beta timer if they were going to sell access in supporters packs...pissed of people already with it being random.
That and he already mentioned the packs will be announce in a week...this is something diffrent i think

Last closed beta had a timer and a 10$ intial buy in if you wanted at some point also...just saying :)

The last beta didn't have a game release that anyone could play, it was on a timer for quite a few months and after much begging and still no random gamers they allowed access...totaly diffrent story now and it dose not help them test anything when a bunch of numpties go derping about and reporting bugs that are not bugs, QQ about things being to hard when they are not etc
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
It's going to be a new timer announcing when the beta invite drops down to 4 mins.. /s
"
Archwizard wrote:
"
Mondlous wrote:

Exiles Everywhere is hilarious. It's like 21 exiles per instance. The races were a ton of fun.

That many ? o_O
If they could mix it with also like 10+ strongboxes per instance that could be kinda fun.
My bet's a new pity temp league to soak up some salt and a forum redesign. The access to characters and the bug with 10 threads per page I believe were just the start of larger changes coming.
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
lagwin1980 wrote:
Chris has dropped a hint that coming to the forum next monday will be intresting as something is happening.

Where?
We fight to delay the end because it's the means that matter.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info