So...Monday next week

Chris has dropped a hint that coming to the forum next monday will be intresting as something is happening.

But what could they possibly mean, he's already mentioned the new supporters packs coming next week but this he is keeping underwraps.

BUT i'd say the new trade system, i recall devs saying that the forum needed upgraded before any trading change was implimented...and we just had that the other day, so.....
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
Last edited by lagwin1980 on Apr 21, 2015, 8:03:52 AM
I expect no less than closed beta cutthroat league with 1 invite every few hours.
Trading system will be nice too.
"
lagwin1980 wrote:
Chris has dropped a hint that coming to the forum next monday will be intresting as something is happening.

But what could they possibly mean, he's already mentioned the new supporters packs coming next weel but this he is keeping underwraps.

BUT i'd say the new trade system, i recall devs saying that the forum needed upgraded before any trading change was implimented...and we just had that the other day, so.....

I dont think so,i recall them saying it wont be inside this era.

I believe its just the continuation after dialla and the supporter packs
Bye bye desync!
Chris said in the Q&A they had nothing for trade in 2.0
You make my ochinchin go doki doki.

"
GooberM wrote:

2.0 is 2 months away not next week, if it hits before then it's not in 2.0 now is it :P

"
lagwin1980 wrote:
"
GooberM wrote:

2.0 is 2 months away not next week, if it hits before then it's not in 2.0 now is it :P

That is a fair point. I'll be on the lookout for that
You make my ochinchin go doki doki.

They will announce the open beta, and beta keys in the supporter pack.
Prolly packs with beta keys or new league till beta is over for unlucky ppl
Last edited by wasabisamurai on Apr 21, 2015, 8:14:18 AM
I'd seriously doubt they would impliment the beta timer if they were going to sell access in supporters packs...pissed of people already with it being random.
That and he already mentioned the packs will be announce in a week...this is something diffrent i think

Last edited by lagwin1980 on Apr 21, 2015, 8:21:25 AM
No he said already in that interview they aren't redoing the trade system in 2.0

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info