The Closed Beta of The Awakening is live!

"
Shadowstorm wrote:
"
ChaosOnFire wrote:
http://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Seamonster

Seamonster

Last Visited:
July 24, 2012

Total Forum Posts:
0 (0 posts per day)
How is this even possible? How do you signup for the beta without logging in your account in 3 years?

That's not true, he has a level 82 standard character and he joined October 24th, 2014

Edit: I see what you did wrong. You misspelled his name. Seamonster didn't get invited, seamonstor did.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
Ok GGG plz explain me that :

How some1 who "play" the game for lets say 2 years and didnt wrote even 1 single post on forum will write any feedback for you?

IMO people are just gonna sit this game out till they either get into the beta or till it is available to the public. The way they set it up was poorly executed. All this hype to only let a few to experience it and let the majority play the waiting game. A real disappointment. I'm sure many feel the same way.

This is like dangling the carrot in front of a hungry rabbit. Cruel.

Yes I understand the need for a huge testing base. With all those creative minds and what they came up with is limited number get to try it and they let in 1 person every 5 minutes.

This is not to invalidate their work. This is hopefully an idea they can use to better their way of launching things.
"
I've sacrificed like six goats to the Dark Lord Christopher, yet I haven't received a beta invite even still.

Why have you forsaken me?

What kind of blasphemy is this? Chris is our lord and savior RNGesus. The Dark Lord is Jay The Anti-Chris Wilson.
Creator of the Praxis ring.
Want to stop power creep? Gut crit chance and crit multi.
"
http://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Seamonster

Seamonster

Last Visited:
July 24, 2012

Total Forum Posts:
0 (0 posts per day)
How is this even possible? How do you signup for the beta without logging in your account in 3 years?

That's not true, he has a level 82 standard character and he joined October 24th, 2014

Edit: I see what you did wrong. You misspelled his name. Seamonster didn't get invited, seamonstor did.

Whoops
"
Kingoko wrote:

How some1 who "play" the game for lets say 2 years and didnt wrote even 1 single post on forum will write any feedback for you?

I think GGG also needs gameplay information, I mean, not just written feedback but gameplay data.
Speed it up, please. the 5 mins are killing me
how long does the beta lasts?
"
UkitalAran wrote:
"
Kingoko wrote:

I think GGG also needs gameplay information, I mean, not just written feedback but gameplay data.

Well they can get gameplay data too but from players who will in occasion give some feedback

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info