The Closed Beta of The Awakening is live!

Posts dont mean shit, but this system is flawed to the max
a new account that was made yesterday got in to beta... someone is just creating accounts to try and get keys shouldn't you of played at least a month before you can get picked for a beta key..
#73 MarinTyson11211 source http://icurse.nl/betalist/

i got a original beta key hope to get one for the second beta
most definatly flaw'ed
none of us who really play and are praying to ggg are gonna get into beta.
im guessing most the people who get in, are people who havent played since making an account, or are just people who make tons of accounts for beta invite's. plus only a few of acual players get in anyway so we should all just give up hope now lol we at like, 500 / 1,000,000 players joining beta :)
I saw a streamer that has in title " Thanks to Chris" and he have like 8 viewers lol a low streamers get keys xd
They give to streamers,their friends,friends of them and friends of friends of them, and some random account ^^
Last edited by saniol19993 on Apr 21, 2015, 12:28:36 AM
feeling salty, this is the only game i play and every day i play for an average of 8hrs, i would stream but my rig over heats after about 2hrs, so i missed that boat. now I am reading posts that alt accounts are getting in... getting realllll salty
i know what you mean mr salty, seeing alt accounts getting in annoys me a bit lol
I am sure there is some sort of favoritism other than "streamers and reviewers" in awarding beta keys. I stopped playing a while ago because the last seasons didn't interest me so I guess I won't be "randomly" selected.

I wonder how many supporters will stop supporting after this fiasco.
IGN: LessBow
Quite frankly this is a disaster for POE. Whoever thought of the beta countdown for only 368 people, the person who thought we should promote act 4 to all these companies and give them info on act 4 but people will not get to play act 4 til 7-9 weeks (this includes 10 days of announcement), to the person who thought having a 5 minute timer for 16k people to get in to beta, from over what i believe someone said 5.2 million accounts for POE (if true (0.00307% chance to get in) DESERVES TO GET FIRED.

We all know a beta is needed, it should have not been hyped the way it was unless it was an open beta. Quite frankly a waste of money to go promoting act 4 when its 2 months away. I love POE, i love the way act 4 looks (since i cant play it myself), i love that meta is ever changing to spice things up, but you gone and goofed. The good thing is you can still make things right.

Also on a side note, once act 4 hits many new players will come how could you not revise the way trading is done in POE. Many new players will leave when they have to deal with the trading system here. (according to Chris Q&A, no changes to trading system)
Well I hope to get in, been a long time supporter, feel like closed and alpha testers earned the right to this one, but that just might be me. Any who's love to see the new content and updates still streaming along almost 2+ years later. Rock on path of exile.
"
gamer64 wrote:
Well I hope to get in, been a long time supporter, feel like closed and alpha testers earned the right to this one, but that just might be me. Any who's love to see the new content and updates still streaming along almost 2+ years later. Rock on path of exile.

This
IGN:Queef_Wellngton/The_Beef

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info