The Closed Beta of The Awakening is live!

Just checked the beta list. A lot of 0 post account guys, I dont think this Beta gonna be effective
Yeah tHis is very sad a newbies enter but the ones what play years and support can't ^^ terrible thing
Hello MY Rewiew : Many people you are lucky enough to be invited to the beta invitation but this system does not seem correct ..... They should give priority to the old users and constantly play .... SO INV ME ...
"
saniol19993 wrote:
Yeah tHis is very sad a newbies enter but the ones what play years and support can't ^^ terrible thing

no, i think you're mistaken. not even newbies get to enter. those 0 post accounts arent newbies :)
"I think this system is going wrong.. first 30 minutes of the first register to be accepted 200 people directly.. when is done this limit, the other 200 people should be randomly selected.."
They made awesome changes the act 4 etc etc but they upset much with this cbt :(
I'm not sure if I should keep on watching it or just leave it there while playing something else (pillars, mh4u, etc) and missed the invitation (not like I would get it)

edit: this is torturing, I'll just leave it there.
Last edited by Naixshel on Apr 21, 2015, 12:15:52 AM
beta keys for number 47 & 73...seems suss
http://icurse.nl/betalist/
Last edited by joerocket10r on Apr 21, 2015, 12:21:39 AM
agreed not wasting anymore time waiting for a invite.... have fun with the beta
wow, that guy just now, account made april 20 2015... did everyone make like 10 alt accounts for this?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info