The Closed Beta of The Awakening is live!

players that have accounts trough steam can also get a beta key correct?
"
Mando14 wrote:
players that have accounts trough steam can also get a beta key correct?

YES! You can change to beta by Rightclicking on PoE in the Libary > Properties > Beta > Choose the awakening option. Assuming you have the key type the key in the required field and you should get beta access
blah blah blah useless comment blah blah blah i was alpha supporter blah blah blah i donated more than anyone else blah blah blah i have more play time that anyone else blah blah blah ggg you notice how stupid you are blah blah blah just deal with it at this point if ggg want to be this stupid and not notice how flawed their system is let them be go play another game like diablo 3 or titan quest oh wait you don't cause you're too poor to afford any other game that path of the exile even tho you can afford supporter packs yet you have time to complain forums yes i know i bitch about it too but i forgot about it and i have enough self control not to watch any punk ass stream either #worldlife#realtalk#triggered
Last edited by UpInArms227 on Apr 22, 2015, 1:18:10 AM
why not have betakeys drop ingame, so that active players get the chance,
not dead accounts ?!
"
Dampf wrote:
not dead accounts ?!

This.
Well... I guess a break will do me good. I'll phase it out until I hear about the release and do something else. Unless I get an email out of the blue saying I made it in the beta. Would have liked to test out things and play the new stuff since I'm clear everything kind of player.

Still think this whole set up was ill conceived. I now have to avoid anything POE until the release so I don't see too much of what I am excited to discover myself.

Don't want to take the beaten trail. The result will surely be amazing, work it hard so we can enjoy the content soon!
"
Dampf wrote:
not dead accounts ?!
This is an awesome idea, but probably too late to implement and would require some coding and such. Something they should possibly have for chapter 5.
Not only would it give players who play a better chance, it would cause players to play, some of them would buy bankspace and other cosmetic items, so profit. Plus better access to a dedicate player base that cares about the future of the game, thus more likely to communicate bugs and ideas. Perhaps keep the 5 minute lottery so fresh players can get in too.
I do not see this as first stage though as you do not want to many at the start however, that could also be controlled by drop rarity. Best idea so I have heard so far Dampf, I would give you a beta snacks if it was in my power to do so. Nice.

-edit This would also not discriminate vet VS new player, anyone could get the drops, all you have to do is play the game. Also, it would give folks a way to influence their chances, even if it is a slight increase. Having even the even the illusion of control would mitigate the negative posts and raise publicity.
Last edited by TheReddish on Apr 22, 2015, 3:14:42 PM
Plsssssss give beta key ... i sit now for 2 Days in front of this Amazing *kreygasm* Inviter timer and never seen my name ... i play this game for so looong and want to test the content ... iam Hungry and i need to pee pls give beta key or i will die in front of my pc :D
"
CaptinSupreem wrote:
"
MarcEric wrote:
Well... I guess a break will do me good. I'll phase it out until I hear about the release and do something else. Unless I get an email out of the blue saying I made it in the beta. Would have liked to test out things and play the new stuff since I'm clear everything kind of player.

Still think this whole set up was ill conceived. I now have to avoid anything POE until the release so I don't see too much of what I am excited to discover myself.

Don't want to take the beaten trail. The result will surely be amazing, work it hard so we can enjoy the content soon!

Most of the first posts I made were about game balance. The loot system, skill gems etc. I actually had forum moderators mock my posts about loot assignment. A few months later we had assigned loot. Not claiming the idea at all, your post just reminded me of it.

I remember when D3 was in production and bashiok would repeatedly mock the diablo community for their suggestions regarding the art direction, loot system etc etc. The community was right about pretty much everything and bashioks ended up eating his own words later down the track.

I don't really have a point I guess. Not all community members give good feedback, or ideas. But if there is a strong sentiment from a dedicated community, it is usually right. They are, after all, the ones with the most experience playing the game (kinda what makes them dedicated).

Your point is quite clear and I honestly find GGG one of the most involved companies when it comes to interacting with the community. We may not get everything we want, but at least we get some, and that is a lot more than most.
i really wanna play! wtf

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info