I have Trypophobia

I've been looking at all the incoming stuff for beta and the 1 thing that stands out most are the mobs in the mines, they have a lot of holes. As a person with trypophobia it seems like this is going to be an issue.
I remember seeing a thread with those pics in it on a different forum.

Made me feel sick.

It's weird.
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
"
Chrom wrote:
I've been looking at all the incoming stuff for beta and the 1 thing that stands out most are the mobs in the mines, they have a lot of holes. As a person with trypophobia it seems like this is going to be an issue.

The mobs were designed specifically to make players uncomfortable. Also, holes make most people uncomfortable. That is different than having an actual phobia.
IGN: VistaChris
"
VistaChris wrote:
"
Chrom wrote:

The mobs were designed specifically to make players uncomfortable. Also, holes make most people uncomfortable. That is different than having an actual phobia.

I wonder why that is.

I bet it comes from a time, hundreds of millions of years ago when we were but little things swimming around the oceans trying to not be eaten by barnacles.

Seems logical, no?
"
"
VistaChris wrote:
"
Chrom wrote:

I wonder why that is.

I bet it comes from a time, hundreds of millions of years ago when we were but little things swimming around the oceans trying to not be eaten by barnacles.

Seems logical, no?

I'm not sure exactly but for me I have an irrational fear of wasps and wasps nests. I get ill and or panic near either - and the feeling lingers for several minutes after an encounter. I guess that is a phobia?

The interesting thing is that I actually keep bees... and have 2x beehives. I'm sure it is some built in protection from danger from long ago but only very specific shapes/colors/etc. bring it out.

It is an interesting topic though. I was also bothered by some of the new mobs but not to the degree a wasp nest bothers me.
IGN: VistaChris
well if you meet a creature with a lot of oozing holes in their body, one would think that creature carried some sort of horrible disease. Thus, perhaps it would be an advantage to stay away from said creature.
The Hyperbomber for 2.6: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1879383
Sorry, I can't take this issue seriously. I just can't.
A comprehensive, easy on the eyes loot filter:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1245785

Need a chill group exiles to hang with? Join us:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1251403
"
VistaChris wrote:
"
Chrom wrote:

And other do have a phobia of them.
PoE just became hardcorer for you! Lucky you.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info