I have Trypophobia

I'm extremely happy they didn't do them like those pictures with the eggs in the holes.

Chris or whoever makes artistic decisions please don't get an ideas. ;_; I genuinely might stop playing then.
"
I bastardize the meaning of OCD and pretend to have it on the internet because I think its clever.

it's.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
"
Antnee wrote:
Sorry, I can't take this issue seriously. I just can't.

Stop trying to poke holes in this argument.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
"
Antnee wrote:

I'm not trying to be an asshole but i feel the same about your 'Pitbull' thread.
"
tropane wrote:
"
Antnee wrote:

I'm not trying to be an asshole but i feel the same about your 'Pitbull' thread.

No, that was totally legitimate. No dog breed should be automatically considered innately 'bestial' or 'monstrous' like that. GGG agreed and changed it.

End of.

...Funnel web spiders, on the other hand...

i have a natural fear of chained half naked women and ....

Spoiler
just joking, leave them there and i'm happy ggg kept them.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
geradon wrote:

Spoiler

Oh god I remember that temporary change and the whole shitstorm whipped up by SJWs in defense of it.

I am so glad they kept the chained naked ladies. It gives me something to look at for those times of the week where I don't have a willing chained naked lady on my bed.
Creator of the Praxis ring.
Want to stop power creep? Gut crit chance and crit multi.
"
"
geradon wrote:

Spoiler

Oh god I remember that temporary change and the whole shitstorm whipped up by SJWs in defense of it.

I am so glad they kept the chained naked ladies. It gives me something to look at for those times of the week where I don't have a willing chained naked lady on my bed.

Well I wanted the chained naked ladies back too, but I mean the alternative to what they presented wasn't even in the same league.
#NeverGoing90
"
Hunwulf wrote:
Thx OP.

Never heard of Trypophobia, now I've seen many, many weird things.

Thx Google.

I'm in the same boat...
Never heard about this, just googled it... and now I almost feel sick for some of the crazy sh** I just saw.

Word of advice friends: don't use google image when you don't know a word...
Last edited by Dravel60 on Apr 27, 2015, 9:43:05 AM

Eeeeewwww!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info