I have Trypophobia

"
Antnee wrote:
Sorry, I can't take this issue seriously. I just can't.

Same, I don't get it.

This was my 1st youtube hit.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CvJYOfvaCbA

I dunno if the comments are real or if this is a big troll.
Maybe too many horror movies for me.
Last edited by RootCookie on Apr 27, 2015, 10:37:56 AM
"
"
geradon wrote:
i have a natural fear of chained half naked women and ....

Spoiler
just joking, leave them there and i'm happy ggg kept them.

Oh god I remember that temporary change and the whole shitstorm whipped up by SJWs in defense of it.

I am so glad they kept the chained naked ladies. It gives me something to look at for those times of the week where I don't have a willing chained naked lady on my bed.

The naked chained ladies are awkward as fuck and makes the game seems like it's designed for 13-year old lotr-virgins.
"
t_t wrote:

The naked chained ladies are awkward as fuck and makes the game seems like it's designed for 13-year old lotr-virgins.

pls keep lotr out of this sentence (?)
Anybody can become angry - that is easy, but to be angry with the right person and to the right degree and at the right time and for the right purpose, and in the right way - that is not within everybody's power and is not easy.

Aristotle
"
t_t wrote:
"
"
geradon wrote:

Spoiler

Oh god I remember that temporary change and the whole shitstorm whipped up by SJWs in defense of it.

I am so glad they kept the chained naked ladies. It gives me something to look at for those times of the week where I don't have a willing chained naked lady on my bed.

Yawn.
With people like you in the world there would of been no renaissance.
Why do people have to remove context and make up their own to back up their twisted opinions.
Last edited by RootCookie on Apr 27, 2015, 12:50:06 PM
"
t_t wrote:
"
"
geradon wrote:

Spoiler

Seems you have issues looking at the naked body.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Meh seems like this "Phobia" only really took off a few years ago when people started posting photoshopped pictures of seed pods spiced into hands, eyes, etc. Its all rather nonsensical and hilarious to me. I mean, its not even officially sanctioned by any medical field. Can't help but feel like its mostly the "Creepypasta" kids trying to get attention in some form or another.

"Hey guys no ones clicking this new creepypasta I posted, what are we going to do?" "I know, we could try to make a popular phobia... try...pop...phobia... Trypophobia!!!, brilliant!"
People of the gutters, steel your bellies, for the slaughter is at hand!

Last edited by XSyntheticX on Apr 27, 2015, 1:53:39 PM
"

A lifetime of Christian morality being ingrained in a person will do that. Doesn't matter if they and their parents are practicing or not, the whole guilt complex over human sexuality is intertwined within western culture.

The only cure is more naked bodies male and female.
Creator of the Praxis ring.
Want to stop power creep? Gut crit chance and crit multi.
"
"

A lifetime of Christian morality being ingrained in a person will do that. Doesn't matter if they and their parents are practicing or not, the whole guilt complex over human sexuality is intertwined within western culture.

The only cure is more naked bodies male and female.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and suggest that you probably do not want to see me naked. Mostly because said limb is bending dangerously, thanks to my immense bulk.

I'm pretty sure my body odour also killed some of the wildlife using the rest of the tree as a home.
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
I goggled trypophobia and read the wiki page for it. There is this lotus seed thingy, and I gotta admit that looking at it makes me uncomfortable... This is weird. :S

I guess most (if not all) people have this kind of reaction, but some people have worse than others. Hope you can overcome it to some degree, and be able to play OP.

PoE is meant to be a scary game... So, there we have it. :P

"
Meh seems like this "Phobia" only really took off a few years ago when people started posting photoshopped pictures of seed pods spiced into hands, eyes, etc. Its all rather nonsensical and hilarious to me. I mean, its not even officially sanctioned by any medical field. Can't help but feel like its mostly the "Creepypasta" kids trying to get attention in some form or another.

Reading Wiki page alone gives a good idea why this thing is real... The fact this seems "nonsensical" to you, doesn't meant it is not real - it just doesn't affect you. Reports of people SWEATING while seeing these things... I mean, how can you "fake" that? :D Think before posting more stuff, please.
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
https://joeduncan123.imgur.com
https://joeduncan1234.imgur.com
I have trypophobia and as silly as is seems this is a real thing for me. The mine mobs are disgusting and I'll make sure to spend as little time as possible inside. I won't ask GGG to change anything, but please for the love of God make them to appear as rare as possible inside maps.
Thank you in advance for understanding.
This is the Internet and we have a saying, women are men, men are men and the little girls are FBI agents.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info