What happens when Closed Beta starts tomorrow?

"
Minions (they are now targeted by monsters less often and take less damage from many boss attacks. This still being heavily iterated on.)

Ummm...What? Isn't the entire POINT of minions to get targeted instead of you?
more difficulty ... more pain ... fabulous :-)
I used to be apathetic, now I just don't care.
Interesting. Hype over act 4 is going down down down.
Last edited by Maxwells on Apr 20, 2015, 2:16:08 AM
"
Maxwells wrote:
RIP EK. Holy shit and all that's unholy. Just remove that spell now.

hey be happy now you can survive in close combat against all of these shotgun monsters. As melee Char these suck.

By the way: Any infos yet for steam users?
Last edited by griffinzero on Apr 20, 2015, 2:19:54 AM
So hyped. Its going feel like a new game. Fingers crossed for beta access in supporter packs. Happy for any excuse to throw more money at GGG.

Hey GGG, is there a specific format for feedback you'd prefer to have? Obviously something constructive and neutral, but do you guys prefer straight numbers, the feel of the game, or perhaps a mix of both?
Well Spark builds just shat in the fan.

Sparks have a cooldown before it can hit the same target again
Sparks can no longer shotgun to by-pass some of that bs mechanic.

What can sparks now do?

Why the shit would you even consider making a elemental burst into an arrow?! So god damned lazy and cheap way of ''fixing'' it..

My favorite spells since D2 and you're battering into oblivion with your n3rf hammer.
Everyone will watch streams like this is TV show not a game....
StereoSeven and PinkPanter was banned after 2 years of playing.I felt like somebody took my Teddy Bear!!
I continue but I never forget that....
Hype-level reached zero.

It seems that the thread about eb-changes were of no interest to you at all, why even bother with a thread in the first place? At least give some insight to why this change is needed.

Freezing pulse will be a shit spell, just add automatic angle to it like with incinerate and you are done with it, boring, boring, boring.

We will see, maybe all is well once act 4 is out but i have my doubts about these changes.
"Axe bad! Fix please!"
"
PinkyDinky wrote:
Only thing I disliked about the post was the EB changes. I already have a hard time enough trying to get the mana regen to use my skills, and I never even had a 6link before. :o

Exactly this. I guess I'll have to drop one of my Auras and replace it with Clarity now... Urgh. Why'd you have to go and destroy Eldrich Battery?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info