Xavderion wrote:
Won't watch because spoilers :x

can't watch because of flash requirement ^^
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
"
Peripherally wrote:
Fairly cool approach, couldn't help thinking of Kaom as Kole 2.0 cept with fire damage too.

Even though the dev died few times, they were pretty silly deaths that could have easily been avoided (maybe he didn't try hard on purpose methinks). As people mentioned, seems way too few minion spawns for maintaining flask charges - a problem when it comes to HC and higher difficulties where more focus is on survival.

Atm I find Dominus fight more enjoyable that Kaom as its currently pictured. But no doubt things will change and he'll get much more buffs at Merc/post-beta, so that should prove interesting.

Do not forget that he is the first of nine new bosses. So plenty of them are left that will surely kill you at some point :)
Mirror of Kalandra?
Yeah watching the 3 rips helped my day.

(I'm a 33 year old Programmer / Dba who is currently in the hospital, just had appendix removed, and who will be back home soon and out of work all week. Even if I don't get a beta key, reading the new hype trickle sure helps pass time, and I'll at least get to watch the streams of whoever gets keys. So f*ck yeah.)

Till then just sitting in the hospital watching the countdown
Last edited by DragonsProphecy on Apr 18, 2015, 7:37:16 AM
So Kaom is the new Brutus.
Praise our Lord 10101111001011
"
Alabamak wrote:
RIPERINO 3 TIMES? LOL

That was very entertaining :)
Maybe they should increase size of the arena, where we fight with Kaom boss, so players have more room to do evasive moves.

Nice one. The boss looks cool :)
Fight seems fine , hope there is more on higher dificulties like more attacks and lava i dont know just something more .

ALso I think the player who controlled the character was terrible player and represented the boss fight scene in worst manner , never ever let this guy do video like this he event dont know how to use auras what the hell is this GGG worker that dedicated to the game ??? Terrible . I bet any alfa tester could do better job introducing this fight .

And dont panic guys when you meet kaom for first time on hardcore most likely you gona shit bricks. Also allot of time until release of act 4 and the fight is gona be improved most likely given on feedback.

TLDR: bad representation , Kaom is not that magnificent as his unique items.
Why Jonathan was not using buff for melee characters, which reduces damage taken from enemy attacks ?

@morc1us
He have little time to play this game and he was just introducing fight with boss.
Last edited by SevenKnives on Apr 18, 2015, 6:14:18 AM
"
People need to calm down about the fight appearing to be lackluster; as it has been mentioned several times, the Kaom on display was a low level cruel version which I am quite sure the Merciless version or map version (if there is one) will be much more intense.

Beta! This will be addressed in beta. You wouldn't want to face a crazed version of Kaom not vetted through the beta process on your first go around leading to people being discouraged with the game. If you recall, Invasion was a "nightmare" scenario in its early iteration that caused players to shelf PoE until it was balanced.

This ALL needs to be worked out before public release.

For him to have such legendary items that everyone wants i expect him to cut my head off clean the first time i try to fight him. Just like the first time i tried to kill dominus and ended up getting 1 shotted by the touch of god.
If the rest of Act4 looks like this, i know now why they need closed beta for next 6-8 weeks :)
Playing marauder @ Hardcore leagues

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info