King Kaom Fight Video (Spoilers)

hands up for boss fight design, more attractiv, entertaining and giving field to show skill

hands down for huge spike damage and undodgable one shots

Really hope GGG plans 2.0 this way and revise all mobs, especially bosses
Better dont quote me - often editing right after posting:)
"
Darkrox wrote:
I agree that this looked far too easy compared to Dominus. Yeah i know it was Cruel difficulty, but still, that character would have been destroyed a hundred times during a Dominus fight but still managed to kill Kaom decently easy.

Act bosses usually are harder. By my thinking Kaom should be compared to Piety or Gravicus, not Dominus.
"
Xavderion wrote:
K I couldn't resist and I watched it, one thing that caught my eye is that no desync was involved in the fight :3

Well of course not. There are no corners to try to cut in a circular arena, and Jonathon didn't try to run through Kaom instead of around him. Thus, no desync. The only time in the whole video desync would have been possible is when the minions spawned and he ran into the pack, but he died almost immediately so we wouldn't know if he desynced there or not.
The location is awesome, i like it and kaom looks badass. As always kudos for the creativity. Well the fight doesn't look that hard at this point but we don't know which boss kaom is (not the first but not the final either?) and i guess thats what beta is for. Thx 4 the video.
Don't fool yourself exile... your end is just around the corner!
No matter how you look at it, HC will be harder. 7 more boss fights with (most likely) high damage spikes.

I am really looking forward to it.
"
Chameleon wrote:
"
lemor0 wrote:
Ill be honest here, the fight didn't look that good, seems even easier than merveil and more boring :/
Maybe i was just expecting more out of this.

I am sure Merciless version will have more going on that can kill you. They dont want to spoil everything.

I sure hope so cause right it looks just as intense as the oak fight in act 2... maybe if they add more shiny objects to distract us we wont pay attention to the fight and overlook it :p
"Wait... what? that's it???? *see shiny object on the edge of the screen* Ohhhh so shiny! *plays with it like a cat*"

Please Chris have the team work harder on the fight :/ Have lava flowing on the arena as the fight progress, meteor fall down on the player or idk... make it more dangerous plz. (not trolling or flaming... hehe flaming pun intended)
"
toyotatundra wrote:
This fight is gonna be such a faceroll for ranged builds.

right, because beta is completely over and all the balancing has been finalized
I like it :)
Mirror of Kalandra?
After watching this video I'm little bit concern about flask refill during this fight. It was quite long and Kaom spawns minions only once...

AND...

What the heck is The Eye Of Fury??? :D - is it another new item type?
"
s3t wrote:
What the heck is The Eye Of Fury??? :D - is it another new item type?

I hope it is part of the items used to gain access to the area of the act boss. Collect one from each of the bosses before the act boss. Something akin to collecting Khalim's Eye + Brain + Heart + Flail = access to Durance of Hate to kill Mephisto.
Last edited by Fatto on Apr 18, 2015, 3:06:35 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info