King Kaom fight

I'm actually glad the boss fight is more like Piety than Dominus or Atziri. 9 Dominus level boss fights would've been extremely exhausting, I still think 8 Piety level and 1 Dominus level is too much, but at least it's not 9 Dominus level fights.
I don`t know about this..Like its not hillock , gravicious or even the bandits but it is not piety either .Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh okaay i guess , it is obvious they could not do 9 truly "act bosses " but this is cool enough to be notice able . To restrict it more i would say this is even something between brutus and piety/merv/dom/vaal but god damn -_- what the fuck was it with that loot? ONE WHITE ITEM? WUT :p , even with the new loot filter that is dissapointing because there should be at least 1 or 2 rares for something like this.

Also AURAS
A thing to keep in mind is that this video was probably done on normal and the boss fight might not have all his moves available (similarly to Merv).

At least I hope they'll make more bosses like Merv, who gets additional stuff in Cruel & Merc. It would help fighting the repetitiveness of doing all content 3X.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
That's just cruel, we have to see on which map will be if high or not and with nasty mods wont be so easy
"The exodus of humanity in search of a new home? It is like spreading a virus in the healthy space."
"
morbo wrote:
A thing to keep in mind is that this video was probably done on normal and the boss fight might not have all his moves available (similarly to Merv).

At least I hope they'll make more bosses like Merv, who gets additional stuff in Cruel & Merc. It would help fighting the repetitiveness of doing all content 3X.

Look at the loot. Probably cruel.
Add a Forsaken Masters questline
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2297942
"
Kiri2k wrote:
That's just cruel, we have to see on which map will be if high or not and with nasty mods wont be so easy

The real question is, will gmp map modifier effect the lava balls.

Turbo gmp twinned kaoms incommingg.....

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
I don't know... I imagined Kaom would be more badass, and hardly the 1st boss of Act 4.
Spoiler
there goes my "Kaom is the final boss" theory :(

the fight looks somewhat mechanical, but a couple of things bother me:

1) he should summon his goons more. being one-on-one with a hard-hitting boss and a ton of stuff that does damage while you can't kill it - is bad for Flask Management.

2) he should have more attacks, and generally move a bit faster to stress the player out, while at the same time not hitting quite as hard, because he's not "THE boss".

3) the arena looks tiny. it definitely should be bigger with all this stuff going on.
and what about visual indications to the player? which one of the volcanoes is active atm? where will fireballs fall? stuff you can hide behind...
Vaal has the Falling Rocks attack which is the only thing I dislike about his fight, but at least being near him at that point is a "safe spot". where are Kaom's "safe spots"?

4) change forms, maybe? comparing him to Piety isn't fair because she used to be a final boss until Dominus showed up, but something like this goes hand in hand with part (2) (more attacks).
Alva: I'm sweating like a hog in heat
Shadow: That was fun
Looks nice. Seems like RF build can handle King Kaom without much problem or pop IC and swing away. Wonder if his smash attack is like that of Vaal, looks very similar.

Ps. He didn't drop his heart, damn :P
I AM MAD
ZAP!ZAP!ZAP! ME SOOO WIZZARD!
Well worth noting that this was clearly on normal, and the most recently tuned boss (merveil) has different behaviors in different difficulties.
I agree we are probably not seeing everything here,
some of these idea's people have are good tho :)
do what you want to the girl, but leave me alone.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info