King Kaom fight

"
choopk1993 wrote:
Looks 10x easier compared to titz.

lol I know a girl whose internet forums name is tits. I thought you were talking about her for a minute. I was like wuuuuht

but apparently that's what we are calling atziri now. Just to be sexually non biased let's just call Kaom, shlongmeister, he probably has a big one

just sayin, not gay or anything not that there is anything wrong with that. oh boy...Rachel_GGG please notice this

Spoiler
and notice me as well...
Spoiler
senpai
honestly, meh.

its oak, and oak is a boring uninspired fight imo.
There aren't many adds in this fight as compared to Vaal. That is a problem. I can easily see this fight being a rip fest.
GGG listens to its fans!!! Thank you!
"
There aren't many adds in this fight as compared to Vaal. That is a problem. I can easily see this fight being a rip fest.

Thank god we have a closed beta, can you imagine the tears?!
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Still looks like a positional and ranged paradise.

Although, the general assembly and the church bells have been ringing with stringency towards close combat these days.

Perhaps my presumptuous premonitions are off-kilter.

Honestly, I hope they are.

I've always been a fan of hand-to-hand warfare over pulpits and crossbows.
GGG, don't know if my eyes delude me, but, ¿Where's Marceus Lioneye (glowing eye) on King Kaoms Belt?

GGG Pls.
I like the fight, looks fun, but the swirl/circular textures on the floor, I don't like.
S L O W E R
I disagree. Geometric motifs are cool. They make me remember Shin Megami Tensei; specially, how otherworldly things can get.
Add a Forsaken Masters questline
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2297942
Only suggestion I have is to make it have a negative effect for being at max distance so ranged players also struggle as much as melee in this fight, like lets say, koam charges you if you get too far away?

or perhaps he takes less damage the further away a player is, if theres 4 people at a certain distance he gets 100% immunity or something like this. Another substitute would be anyone at a certain distance does reduced damage so range becomes less effective on this fight?

You need to knock ranges superiority off it's throne before melee can shine, give more negatives against bosses to make melee the superior play-style for boss clearing.
Hi Guys,
I've been "out of scene" by almost two years and after new A4 i'm back again. Since that i have been played, King Kaom is a thorn in ass! Two chars ripped!! The last one, 1,3k life and 800 ES (witch) dual flame totem with some minions ripped too. IMHO, King Kaom is totally overpowered.
i hope after 2.4 patch GGG rethink the Kaom's damage mechanism.

Cheers
The Real Korgh since Diablo I
Last edited by korghy on Oct 2, 2015, 10:51:27 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info