King Kaom fight

Not impressed, because this fight involves a lot of moving around and dodging his skills etc. I dont like that. I like stat and gear check bosses where you just walk in front of him and start hitting him until he dies without any effort to move around.
Last edited by MegaTen_IV on Apr 17, 2015, 5:04:47 PM
damn, was the fight I was looking most forward too.
The closed beta hasn't even started yet so it's all subject to change and improvements. Looks decent to me though.
Not gonna spoil myself the discovery of these fights.
CliveHowlitzer wrote:

I am now too addicted to that feeling of being kicked in the nuts when you die.
"
MegaTen_IV wrote:
Not impressed, because this fight involves a lot of moving around and dodging his skills etc. I dont like that. I like stat and gear check bosses where you just walk in front of him and start hitting him until he dies without any effort to move around.

Are you sincere or trolling?
Add a Forsaken Masters questline
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2297942
"
Alros wrote:
Not gonna spoil myself the discovery of these fights.

Spoiler
dialla is a bitch , she betrays and traps you and you don`t get to fight the real beast , just maligaro "possesed" from it , sorry the spoiled will spoil , it`s a vicious circle i cannnot control
Phase 2:
King Kaom turns into Xandro Blooddrinker.
"I'm programmed to say something that is kind and uplifting at this point, but there is apparently an error that is working in my favor."
Xandro seems more dangerous to me =\

Graphics are nice but it could be so much more with so little fine tuning.
[2.2] The Vampire - Tanky 2H Axe Slayer Duelist - /view-thread/1611662
"
Mannoth wrote:
Xandro seems more dangerous to me =\

Graphics are nice but it could be so much more with so little fine tuning.

Yeah, thats the Xandro we all know and love
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=InTk8p5eUwY
"I'm programmed to say something that is kind and uplifting at this point, but there is apparently an error that is working in my favor."
"
k1rage wrote:
Im I the only one who reads it as king kong every time? lol

Also now I want beta access even more
I kind of read it as "Skeleton King"!
Maybe too weak for the name he carries and doesn't seem he can keep his crown/head for too long :/ (hope it's just because of the normal/cruel difficulty)(should give him Turbo at least)
What do you mean that the league is not rewarding or fun? You put in 5 useless items in the device and you get 1 useless item... Oh wait!
/Talisman League(2015/2016)

Oh look, Synthesis League(2019) = Talisman League all over again.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info