Marvel heroes

"
Plaidtrick wrote:
Look you guys need to understand were I'm coming from... You guys have poe fan boys on a daily basis coming into games and being rude cussing the game out cussing the players out and i just keep thinking why are you here then! Now I'm on your turf telling you guys to stop... Stay here and stop with the rude behavior in other games. I wouldn't be here if it was 1 or 2 people but its literally 5 to 6 people every hour or so. Just stop.

How do you know they aren't people who are doing this on purpose to get PoE into trouble? We didn't have any of that happening that I'm aware of til Open Beta.

Btw this is one of your previous posts'

"haha banned for talking about how lame d3 is and for talking about POE" 'officially banned from d3 site'

O_o
If GGG chickens made an action RPG, what would it be called? Path of Eggxile, a Peck 'n' Slash RPG.
Why was the helmet spluttering? It was a coif.
Last edited by Hyaon on Feb 10, 2013, 11:50:40 AM
Ok, let me get this straight.

You came onto this forum to plea for the PoE community to stop going to other places on the internet because they are "trolling". I can't comprehend how this one thread in the off topic of a game that has a player base of about 50k is going to stop the madness of game trolling.

Can you actually prove these players are coming from here to go to other game forums?

You provide no actual game names, no actual quotable proof and no one here has stepped up and said, "yes, I am a troll for PoE, and I like it."

Or is this just Marvel Heroes? Cause if it is, then it would be "trolling a game" not "games."

That makes a big difference in your complaint.
All the things I want to remember are in the places I'd like to forget.
Marvel Heroes = Pay to win. If people wanna play a p2w game over PoE, that's their problem. It did look interesting, but when they decided to to p2w it pretty much lost my interest.
Danskere: PM mig, hvis I har brug for en guild.
Last edited by ongZ on Feb 10, 2013, 12:18:38 PM
Yup months ago I did rage over d3 when it was in horrible shape and yes i came to try poe. Now, the game is headed in the right direction and I was happy. I wouldn't know if the people who do it in the other games would use the same tags but i could start writing them down. It's just getting real bad and d3 is in such bad shape when it comes to listening and caring for the community. Lately though the poe fanboys have been real aggressive and plain rotten in game. And marvel heroes is not pay to win.
How is MF-boost and Xp-boost not p2w? :)
Danskere: PM mig, hvis I har brug for en guild.
so you think lol is also pay to win
I tried it a long time ago and I didn't like it. I prefer POE.
Like a flame in the dark, I attract the unknown
I will play it through once, as I am a massive comic book/hero nerd.
My comic collection is rather disgusting when I look back on it and think of the money I have put into it.

But apart from that the game does not look that great, it will be nice as a fan service to people like me, but will not have much longevity to it, as the combat doesn't look to hawt.
That's funny because poe's combat is sluggish and ugly. The graphics are whats preventing me from playing poe again.
"
Plaidtrick wrote:
so you think lol is also pay to win

It is...... You can buy huge time advantages to get meta-game advantages. Something I'm sure a terrible troll, child, and shitty player, like yourself, wouldn't understand.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info