Marvel heroes

Seems quite cool, but then again I used to really be into Marvel comics when younger. I really wish we could play as some villains too. Always wanted to be Dr. Doom outside of a fighting game.

Too bad they stopped making those X-Men Legends games. A great co-op experience I remember.
okay i played the game and i just discovered this thread.

LMAO describes my emotions about this. :D
Marvel Heroes was a serious let down for me. Hated the game: it's ugly, dumb and formulaic (in a bad way). While PoE is beautiful, clever and formulaic (in a good way). MH blows PoE out of the water... of lameness.

"
Disillusioned wrote:
Seems quite cool, but then again I used to really be into Marvel comics when younger. I really wish we could play as some villains too. Always wanted to be Dr. Doom outside of a fighting game.

Too bad they stopped making those X-Men Legends games. A great co-op experience I remember.

Those were great. That kind of frenetic team-based co-op would be awesome to see in a game, like if they did a X-Men Legends MOBA or something.

Ultimate alliance on the other hand is stupid. It does nothing new and is just a boring game.

"
Bzyne wrote:
okay i played the game and i just discovered this thread.

LMAO describes my emotions about this. :D

I didn't laughed but I found it funny. Honestly, I couldn't give a rat's ass to PoE last week. It seemed to me just another D2 clone. Right now, I consider it one of the best games I ever played - and yet, I see all kinds of haters around here, as if a game is somehow inferior just for being F2P.
Indeed plenty of algoQQwhinebot haters and poe deniers. Its hipster to say you hate POE and create your iQuit thread.

Hate hate hate, goes play other aRPGs, return back to POE, ashamed with their tail sticking in between their legs.
POE is a constantly evolving game, so expect balance changes, buffs and nerfs STILL!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info