Marvel heroes

Will blow this game out of the water. How do you guys like it?? Stop trolling other game sites.
Moved to off topic.
RIP Bolto
Well I actually like other arpgs and don't have to devote all my time to one. Will it be better? Only if you're a die hard marvel fan. But I will still paly it along with this.
Especially since any thread in off topic about other games get deleted. I mean seriously, I just looked back about 6 pages and this is the only thread about games apart from PoE. I even had a thread of mine deleted because it mentioned Diablo 3.

The raving fanboy mods are doging this community by stopping all discussion of games other than PoE.
Thought my thread was deleted so i made a new one but still. Your poe die hards are pissing me off and are acting childish even going in games and talking crap. I am pissed at the mods as well for not deleting their posts. You guys need to address this because i think of poe players as D***Heads and don't understand how you love the 80's graphics and that's ok! Just stop trolling other game forums and in game chat. I'm over it. Not mad... I lift bro...
"
Plaidtrick wrote:
Will blow this game out of the water. How do you guys like it?? Stop trolling other game sites.

Please elaborate.
My little tribute to Diablo 1 aka why Diablo 3 is the worst part of the series.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zP2ejhudUlU

ig: Witchfire_The_Unholy
You think the Mods and Devs have the ability to tell their players what they can and cannot do on another website? They govern their game and their own website, they do not govern their players.

Your are raging at players who are on the correct forum looking to discuss their own game; we do not tolerate idiots here. It appears that you should be raging at your own moderaters inability to ban problem posters.
Last edited by Rollback on Feb 10, 2013, 11:45:58 AM
Look you guys need to understand were I'm coming from... You guys have poe fan boys on a daily basis coming into games and being rude cussing the game out cussing the players out and i just keep thinking why are you here then! Now I'm on your turf telling you guys to stop... Stay here and stop with the rude behavior in other games. I wouldn't be here if it was 1 or 2 people but its literally 5 to 6 people every hour or so. Just stop.
Not into Marvel games but I find it strange other people are comparing these two...totally different worlds O_o...waiting for a comparison to an RTS next..
If GGG chickens made an action RPG, what would it be called? Path of Eggxile, a Peck 'n' Slash RPG.
Why was the helmet spluttering? It was a coif.
I can understand your anger, but you are raging at the wrong people. The correct people are on your forums causing problems, not here where we keep it relatively civilized.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info