HC people that tried SC for the first time.

I was playing HC only since Invasion.Went into 1m sc to complete sc challenges,stayed in 1m sc beacuse net problems i have last 2 weeks and i can tell you i'm haveing same fun like i had i HC,playing solo in same way as HC.What bothers me the most in 1m sc is economy,there is no item sink,market is overflowed with items after almost 1 month,it's hard to sell stuff.For example,i sold 2 belly's in 1m hc for 1.5 ex each in 1m hc,in 1m sc i cant sell it for even 5 chaos.Droped andvarius,i thought,finally good drop,easy 2 ex,but the truth is that i cant sell it for 15c.Thats about uniques,selling good rares is even harder.Things that i would sell in 1m hc without any problem for good price are almost unsellable in 1m sc.It's much harder to make currency.
I got lucky in 1m sc and i got droped windripper as soon as i start mapping,sold it for 14 ex so i bought 5L pledge and 5L cloak(that was my plan),but if i didnt get windripper i really dont know how i would be able to afford these items in sc,no to mention solo mapping cost(76+ maps).
Last edited by And1111 on Apr 19, 2015, 4:50:52 PM
Agree with 1 & 2, although after 70 point 2 made it a chore and I as well could not live with being immortal.

Disagree strongly with point 3, HC market is much more viable thanks to all the people ripping and re-rolling.
"
Snorkle_uk wrote:
hc players deciding its ok to just die all the time, playing that way, then finding the game feels like shit if you just die all the time. If youre skilled hc players you should be able to hit the lvl80 4/4 without dying anyway so why would u play the game any different to hc and why would it feel any different to hc? you play both like a pro and never die right? You shouldnt even notice theres any difference.

just this.
its always only that boring as you let it be.
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
I tried going from regular hc to regular sc, i couldnt bear with the mentality of people in world chat so i i went back to regular hc, as for temporary ladders ,i play them both because they have specific mods that i want to try :)
Also playing in sc solo can be rewarding just as much as hc is, however i find that playing in party in sc breaks immersion in a game , when you go to fight a boss, and then theres a guy shittalking all the time and going in and dying non stop, that just doesnt sit right with me
Last edited by Aetherium on Apr 21, 2015, 4:27:31 AM
Interesting read. I played mostly hc these leagues. finished 8/8 pretty easily, and decided to keep playing HC abit more. That made me realize why i don't play hc, even though i prefer it as a gamemode over SC.

Outta about 10 chars i made that made it to 70+ i would say i lost half of them to issues i had no influence on. I think SC is probably the way to go for me in PoE. There is just to much that can happen outside your fault.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info