Unique Items - Personal Designs

Just WHY all these whinings? All this screaming OP HERE, OP THERE it's stupid!!! Why people just don't understand that, on a medium of 4k life exile, 3% regen would just be 120 hp regen/sec, in a game in which merciless enemies strike each one for 800 per blow at minimum? It is a LEVELING amulet, stop.

I am many times severe with GGG, but this LEVELINGa unique it's great. GOOD JOB, QARL!!!!!! ;)
"
Wispo wrote:
Just WHY all these whinings? All this screaming OP HERE, OP THERE it's stupid!!! Why people just don't understand that, on a medium of 4k life exile, 3% regen would just be 120 hp regen/sec, in a game in which merciless enemies strike each one for 800 per blow at minimum? It is a LEVELING amulet, stop.

I am many times severe with GGG, but this LEVELINGa unique it's great. GOOD JOB, QARL!!!!!! ;)

i agree whole wholeheartedly with is its an awesome lvling ammy and late game it can help but never be centered in a build. can help but never overpower one
"
winraven wrote:
"
Wispo wrote:

i agree whole wholeheartedly with is its an awesome lvling ammy and late game it can help but never be centered in a build. can help but never overpower one

I quite agree that this is a very nice unique, but the two of you seem to ignore the type of build this amulet is perfect for: the ZO CI passive-regen Energy Shield tank.

I'm running a moderate version of such a tank as an incinerate tank, currently regenerating about 1500 ES per second at all times out of my base of around 11k ES. I guarantee you that gaining another 3% on top of the 13.6% I regenerate already each second would be a very big deal indeed, easily worth giving up the 22% maximum ES, 43 base ES, and other assorted goodies that my current amulet provides, so if that amulet goes live I'm going to do my best to get my hands on one.

And for what might be the strongest tank build currently in the game, the Dy'Ness tank build, it will also be a big deal.

That doesn't necessarily mean that this amulet is "overpowered", but considering it merely a leveling unique when it is extremely powerful and best in slot for some of the toughest tanks in the game is a mistake.
Scionic Flametank 3.2: The classic ES-CI-ZO-GR regeneration tank is back in business, stronger than ever before with 50-60% ES/s recovery during most fights due to creative use of regeneration, leech, and recovery mechanics
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1271604
Last edited by Pi2rEpsilon on May 1, 2015, 3:41:24 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info