Unique Items - Personal Designs

"
iMbaQ wrote:
Isn't is completely BIS for RF? Not sure if that is a good thing or a bad thing.

This amu is only bis for those chars that are unable to regen enough life to counter RF's degen. My RF guy is able to do it without that amulet so I'd rather stick with an amulet that offers +life and some resists too. That amulet corrupted with +1 max resist *dreaming*

German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
GGG.. Never stop never SURRENDER!! LEGGGGGO HYPE
Always looking for people to game with, Hit me up!! Thanks for the great game GGG..

As I ʜᴏʟᴅ ᴛʜᴇ sᴀᴍᴜʀᴀɪ sᴡᴏʀᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ sᴛᴏᴍᴀᴄʜ ᴀs I ᴡᴀs ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴏᴍᴍɪᴛ Seppuku, I ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ Kʀɪᴘᴘ ᴘʟᴀʏ Cᴀsᴜᴀʟsᴛᴏɴᴇ. I ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴀ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ Kʀɪᴘ ᴡᴀs Nᴏʟɪғᴇ. ɴᴏᴡ I ᴀᴍ Nᴏʟɪғᴇ. ɢᴏᴏᴅ ʙʏᴇ ᴋʀɪᴘᴘ ▬▬ι════════ﺤ
"
"
Qarl wrote:
"
Wooser69 wrote:
RIP atziris foible, you were good to me but qarl has left me with no choice.

I hope it doesn't replace Atziri's Foible! (Well maybe for specific cases, but not in general.)

I really like Atziri's Foible, I'll make a note on it for the unique rebalance pass.

People seem to feel this is either OP for RF, or a bit too close to Atziri's Foible... But, Atziri's Foible can get 90% mana regen and has flat mana and percent mana. So, at closer to 60% mana regen, and not flat or percent mana, this does have some differentiation, but you might want to extend that some.

Reblance idea 1: Small nerf to total mana regen (now 55 vs 90[Foible]). Small Nerf to Life Regen.

15% Increased Mana Regeneration Rate
1% Life Regen Per second
You and nearby allies gain 1.5% of life regen per second
You and nearby Allies gain 40% mana regen per second

Other possible negative trade offs:
a) -1 max fire resist (would hurt RF, could pair with 15% all resists for leveling help)
b) -3 mx all resists when taking damage over time (hurts RF pretty bad)
b) Cannot Use Skill Righteous Fire (says: "There, problem solved?")
c) 15% Increased Attribute Requirements (says: "Hey, I'm different from Foible")

Of course, if this is intended to synergize well with righteous fire, then 5-7% reduced damage taken from damage over time would be icing on the cake. (Such as if you wanted to drop the non-aura mana to keep this further from Foible.)

Personally, I don't see it as either OP for RF, or a bit too close to Atziri's Foible.

It could save a substantial amount of passive points and allow for RF to be ran sooner.
People are far too occupied with the idea of Righteous Fire being the source of damage though; what this necklace actually employees is an alternative to crit spells, those passives saved on life regen will allow you to spec into the spell of your choosing.

At the same time, the implications this item has on summoning is substantial... Keeping minions alive is the hardest part of leveling as a summoner and this item helps that... In combination with the new "passives apply to minions" jewel... the dream could be realized.

Atziri's Foible still remains the superior mana battery/all-around stat solution, this new necklace is closer to a blood magic battery than it is mana.. not that it's mana regen isn't good, but the thing is that mana regen doesn't make much of a difference at lvl 16... The thing that makes Atziri's Foible so good is the fact that it adds 50 FLAT mana.. and then increases max mana and mana regen by alot... but the FLAT mana is what makes it so good because it allows you to level up clarity a couple extra times.

...My only complaint is that the necklace is named "seed" but isn't adorned by "pearls"

All in all, awesome item, thanks Qarl, aka the Bringer of Light...radii.
Last edited by Do_odle on Apr 16, 2015, 11:11:50 PM
conduit+rf...hmmmm
Could you please give us a MTX that lets us transfer auras from items to other items?
I rly want to create a Christmas tree Char that glows like a strip club. ^.^

Just imagine the possibilities. 8D
I like how people think this amulet is terrible for RF saying they can simply do better with the skill tree, but yet we don't have the 1.4 tree yet.

Yeah the tree will still probably be a better option but GGG could take a similar route with Regen as they did with Crit and Max Block. Not to mention Jewels will vastly change the way the tree is used
Designing Cospri's Will: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1665314
Designing Cospri's Malice: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1717008
Iron Heart/Iron Fortress too!
...this is off topic but I don't know where to ask, will we be informed that we aren't picked for the beta? Sorry for bugging in.
"
Naixshel wrote:
...this is off topic but I don't know where to ask, will we be informed that we aren't picked for the beta? Sorry for bugging in.

you get an information sent to you only by email if you're in, that's how it went the last time if i remember right.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
It would only be useful on RF if you could remove *alot* of nodes to make up for life lost/res lost

And i don't think you can :D
Just imagine a 6-man-party everyone with that amu.

Either all go RF or all go summoner.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info