Unique Items - Personal Designs

YES!
>> Allow Home and End keys to quickly travel through the Stash!!!
sweet
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
RIP atziris foible, you were good to me but qarl has left me with no choice.
IGN: Asser, AssDelver, Assphobic, AnointedAss, BetrayedByMyAss, CrackedAss, FracturedAss, FulcrumedUpMyAss, ImpaledAss, IncursionOfTheAss, WarForTheAss, UnleashTheAss, ScreamingAsshole, SwampAssKing, Yui
looking nice:)
"
Hodari wrote:
Nice. Would probably be perfect for an RF build.

Yes!!!!

"
VirusH5N1 wrote:
Perfectly for RF build !!!!

Double Yes!!!!!

This ammy would fit in home perfectly with RF. :D
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

nice idea.....good job
those who know little believe they know much.but those who know much have learned of their ignorance

Guild: eclectic gaming council. Diversity is our first name
Nice one Qarl. Looking forward to working on my next one, was a pleasure last time :)
Beta Member Since 0.9.0 | Current Character : ExExCorpse
Creator of Prismatic Rings AND Unique Thief's Torment Prismatic Ring
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Guide to Loot Filters - Here
I really like the idea of devs having their own personal uniques that they both design and code. From what I have seen from them so far, it creates some really cool mechanics. If I were to guess why, I'd say it's because these devs want to make them work, even if there isn't a very easy way to make it happen. They probably spent more time on each one individually figuring out how to get them in game the way they want them to be than the unique devs would in the normal process.
IGN: Ikimashouka, Tsukiyattekudasai, DontCallMeMrFroyo
"
JohnNamikaze wrote:
"
Hodari wrote:
Nice. Would probably be perfect for an RF build.

Yes!!!!

"
VirusH5N1 wrote:
Perfectly for RF build !!!!

Double Yes!!!!!

This ammy would fit in home perfectly with RF. :D

Works amazing with my rf , will let me get rid of clarity on bloodmagic and sytill be able to cast flamesurge , and also save me some nodes at the same time :D .

A very very nicely designed unique :D

Also amazing for Ci thats going Zealot's oath and in need of manaregen :D
Last edited by khemintiri on Apr 15, 2015, 11:10:51 PM
Noice!

Also I think this is the first unique with percentage-life-regenerated (not counting ones that only have it on low life) which is cool
[img]http://image.prntscr.com/image/2e57fcaba2ea48cc9832fecc55c6d0d6.png[/img]

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info