Unique Items - Personal Designs

3% life regen and ~65%+ Mana Regen?

..It's too good to be true. RoTP nerf inbound.

Real talk though, that thing is absolutely bananas. Assuming there are no changes to the amount of life regen available in the tree, that amulet will be very powerful, and make RF easily accessible.

On this build for example: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1051464

An additional 3% life regen would free up six skill points.. That's a kind of big change. And the mana regen is ofc needed to sustain AA, but this amulet also has that. Dunno, kinda OP - Mirror rare pls
Last edited by Ismaell on Apr 16, 2015, 3:50:40 AM
the more players discuss an fitting build for a unique the better it is. well done.

"
Chris wrote:
mine is the "Tear of Purity. It is not a jewel, not endgame viable and certainly not T1 :)

exited to see it.

age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Last edited by vio on Apr 16, 2015, 4:03:48 AM
If this drops in a party race. Yummie.
Heart of Purity

Awarded 'Silverblade' to Talent Competition Winner 2020.
POE turned into a ratrace for the most div/hour.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDFO4E5OKSE
It can also be really good for ZO hybrid builds. Since regen and ES nodes are not in the same zone. Might try to run one next league...
I also don't understand this amulet, only makes RF imbalanced.
GGG said, they will to make reaching max fireres like impossible to make it harder for RF, as the skill wasn't intentended to be used like an aura.
Than this amulet will be a must-have for all RF characters, making sustain RF easy, they wont even need vitality aura.

Quarl, could you explain the thoughts behind the amulet?
D3 treasure goblins's escape portal is an entrance to Wraeclast
Last edited by Moeeom123 on Apr 16, 2015, 4:05:05 AM
That necklace, whilst lacking many of the stats I'd need for maximum efficiency, might be a build enabler for me edgy Low-Life-Crit-RF Flame Surge x'D
I could never play that seriously, but the idea is still edgy af.

Maybe some day it won't be the most inefficient build ever :D

Very nice design, looks like we might have a little more party-support items going for the support characters!
nerf mana regen OMG
Playing marauder @ Hardcore leagues

on a more general note: you have to see this amulets' stats in relation to the unknown balance changes ggg already did for v2.0.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
cool leveling item
i <3 minesweeper
Idk why all this cry about this necklace being op for RF. It has no health no resits. Altho 3% regen is nice you lose a lot if you don't have health on every piece of gear possible as RF. Let's say you can get necklace with 70 health. With 200% increased life passives you lose potential 210 health this way(around 180 damage with RF). Also you have harder time finding good gloves and chest since you need to overcap your resits with just those and rings assuming RF uses phoenix and that boots that give life regen for frenzy charges.
I have had my fill of words and tearful farewells. I desire blood and cries of our enemy.

~Gannicus
Last edited by NobodySuper on Apr 16, 2015, 4:55:15 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info