So played PoE for a while then played d3... My reaction...

"
FadeXF wrote:
"
lel 17 pages of solwitch goodness

What a master XD

LOL - really? You are crediting solwitch for this many pages? He had zilch to do with it buddy. ;p

Definitely Solwitch.
Most of his threads fail but sometimes he hits the right spot :3
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Xavderion wrote:
"
k1rage wrote:
"
Xavderion wrote:
Damn Bambi on probation guess Mr Keys won this round xd

so many of our forum regulars on probation now lol, Ill not name anyone buy you guys know who they are lol

I'm still dodging it but I bet I'm very high on the list. I made a post 2 days ago that was considered Muslim bashing (it wasn't) and I guess I'm in for a probation quite soon lol

O I know what you mean im probably on their shit list too I swear I get at least one warning per day lol

now back on topic this thread has inspired me to give D3 another shot, if only to get more up to date info about it

(hating it so far lol) but ill keep pluging along unless I get a beta key lol
I dont see any any key!
"
k1rage wrote:

O I know what you mean im probably on their shit list too I swear I get at least one warning per day lol

now back on topic this thread has inspired me to give D3 another shot, if only to get more up to date info about it

Reasonable AND willing to think for yourself?!!! In a D3 vs. Poe debate?!!!

Spoiler
Well done.
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
TheWretch wrote:
"
k1rage wrote:

Reasonable AND willing to think for yourself?!!! In a D3 vs. Poe debate?!!!

Spoiler
Well done.

well there was a time when I loved D3 so yeah im indeed willing to keep an open mind lol
I dont see any any key!
I agree. I played D3 for the first time this week, right at the beginning of season 3, and it amazed me how bad the game was. I'm not a fan of maps in PoE, however compared to the lazy, uninspired and mind-numbingly boring rifts, they feel like a blessing. The price of RoS too, for so little content, is an absolute scam. I feel sorry for the poor fools who played this game back before the expansion came out, if the current game feels this weak.
Last edited by El_Aurenss on Apr 18, 2015, 6:08:45 PM
"
El_Aurenss wrote:
I agree. I played D3 for the first time this week, right at the beginning of season 3, and it amazed me how bad the game was. I'm not a fan of maps in PoE, however compared to the lazy, uninspired and mind-numbingly boring rifts, they feel like a blessing. The price of RoS too, for so little content, is an absolute scam. I feel sorry for the poor fools who played this game back before the expansion came out, if the current game feels this weak.

They kinda ripped maps off and made rifts. Nice observation.
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
op fishing for a key nothing to see here move along .
chaotic neutral
"
nubmoj wrote:
op fishing for a key nothing to see here move along .

There can be only one Nub. Pistols at dawn.
I saw something, banners you can now get to hang off your back. Imitation is best form of flattery, but how long will GGG let blizzard play copycat? They are so desperate it seems at this point they are hitting a new low...

After reading everyone's comments I decided to try and level a new toon, to try a different perspective as if I never played the game. Everthing was great until deckard cain was killed. After that fiasco everthing went down hill... Maghda has to be the most dreadful conceptualized character in all of gaming history. As an artist myself that character shows how little the company cared about the franchise... 10 years in the making, yeah right.
"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info