So played PoE for a while then played d3... My reaction...

"
solwitch wrote:
Everthing was great until deckard cain was killed. After that fiasco everthing went down hill... Maghda has to be the most dreadful conceptualized character in all of gaming history. As an artist myself that character shows how little the company cared about the franchise...

I feel that deserves some more emphasis.
Noblesse oblige
"
solwitch wrote:
I saw something, banners you can now get to hang off your back. Imitation is best form of flattery, but how long will GGG let blizzard play copycat? They are so desperate it seems at this point they are hitting a new low...

After reading everyone's comments I decided to try and level a new toon, to try a different perspective as if I never played the game. Everthing was great until deckard cain was killed. After that fiasco everthing went down hill... Maghda has to be the most dreadful conceptualized character in all of gaming history. As an artist myself that character shows how little the company cared about the franchise... 10 years in the making, yeah right.

You really need to youtube reaction videos for full effect,it's lost so much in translation to words .... I would watch ... I have a spare few hours a day for a long winded video of nerdy guy being unhappy with video games.

Agree though,Cain didn't deserve the kinda fate he got,thank god we don't need to play through the campaign any more than once hey ?

Anyone wanna party up for a while sometime for some roflstmping T6 or do some GRs (but fuck them trials heh ?) ? Temper #6649 .. I can HC/SC on EU/US/PS4 servers but not seasonal because I only just kicked the bucket with my seasonal WitchDoctor (RIP).

I'm even open to power leveling new characters if you need,it's kinda enjoyable for me.

=)
Last edited by Temper on Apr 19, 2015, 4:51:39 AM
As someone who played both games I can say this:
D3 was better before the RoS patch.
Now both games are shit.
"
"
solwitch wrote:
Everthing was great until deckard cain was killed. After that fiasco everthing went down hill... Maghda has to be the most dreadful conceptualized character in all of gaming history. As an artist myself that character shows how little the company cared about the franchise...

I feel that deserves some more emphasis.

yeah its not just that they killed cain off its the way they did it

so sad in honor of Cain lets all

"stay a while and listen"

RIP cain
I dont see any any key!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8G4lX-MKrgI

Spoiler

Pictures... explain it all.
"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
"
solwitch wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8G4lX-MKrgI

Spoiler

Pictures... explain it all.

Oh Solwitch you really haven't lost your touch lol
I dont see any any key!
I played a lot of d3 and IMO best was original inferno. sick hard. I almost quit after 1.3 and 1.4 patches which nerfed it to the ground. Just hung on until something better came along. That something was PoE.:)
Git R Dun!
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
I played a lot of d3 and IMO best was original inferno. sick hard. I almost quit after 1.3 and 1.4 patches which nerfed it to the ground. Just hung on until something better came along. That something was PoE.:)

I agree the original inferno was sweet

trying to beat that shit on hardcore was so fun
I dont see any any key!
"
k1rage wrote:
"
Aim_Deep wrote:

I never tried. That gear was too hard to come by just to survive act2 let alone 3 and 4...I think kripp was first to do it in HC. Nevertheless all D3 had going for it was superhard...so hard team play was necessary as I recall for party buffs.
Git R Dun!
"
k1rage wrote:
"
Aim_Deep wrote:

The only thing "sick hard" about original inferno was having to play auction house flipper until your eyes bled and the gear check was overcome. Super challenging indeed. ;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info