If you could add 1 feature of D3 to POE; what would it be?

ZiggyD asked the question on his stream "If you could add 1 feature of D3 to POE; what would it be?"

I would add the inspect feature where you can check out the gear and skill gems people are wearing. You would be able to control the inspect settings in options so that people can only inspect you if you allow them to (whether you set it to party only, friends only, guild only, or public)

Anyone else have ideas?

Last edited by Timcago on Apr 15, 2015, 12:13:03 AM
%chance to proc unique item effects.
Auction House... oh wait...
"
Active dodge. Fucking love that shit.

You mean where you use your mouse skills to maneuver away from incoming projectiles?

I like that idea.
Inferno

reworked, not the extra difficulty, but the principle of running lore areas in a higher ALVL

i love the lore areas and mapping is boring and blend
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Last edited by Sexcalibure on Apr 15, 2015, 12:24:07 AM
+1 for the OP!

When i come to this game that was one of the first things i looked for and could not find which would also be helpful to newer players to see what others are useing in their builds gear, gems, everything!

Was kinda surprised this game didn't have anything like that to inspect others!
There is a fine line between Consideration and Hesitation.
The former is Wisdom, the latter is Fear.
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
Inferno

reworked

i love the lore areas and mapping is boring and blend

In the future as they add more acts they said they would remove existing difficulties. But to have the option of doing a pre nerf inferno like lore run for those who want it sounds like a no brainer to me.
Last edited by Timcago on Apr 15, 2015, 12:21:25 AM
"
"
Timcago wrote:
"
Active dodge. Fucking love that shit.

You mean where you use your mouse skills to maneuver away from incoming projectiles?

I like that idea.

Eh, there is some sort-of active dodging already with PoE -- temporal chains, whirling blades, haste. You can do quite a bit with that. But I'm talking about D3's version, which was not a skill but intrinsic to all characters.

I only played it on PS3, and you can use the right stick to direct the character to dive/roll/port in that direction briefly. Active dodge. And with the new sync model, it might actually work.

I personally wouldn't that in the PoE that was, but the PoE that is could do with it.

Ah, I only played pc version which doesn't have active dodge mechanic. I'll have to try that out one day if I get the opportunity.
Probably adventure mode. I don't like replaying the story over and over.
The original pre nerf inferno (that shit was hard, desperate and fun). Also the ability to level without having to repeat three difficulties
Anybody can become angry - that is easy, but to be angry with the right person and to the right degree and at the right time and for the right purpose, and in the right way - that is not within everybody's power and is not easy.

Aristotle

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info