Closed Beta FAQ for Path of Exile: The Awakening

That desynch fix is for me the most important part of the expansion, i would advise you to add this in first day even if that mean pushing back the launch. I don't know how much more you'll need but if it's a couple weeks in i wouldn't even think twice.Because a lot of people that never played might try the game now, a game that is properly coded make a huge difference, believe me guys, even if it's not obvious, nothing is worth than a played frustrated by some horrid coding, which will most likely not be obvious even to the player.

Ps to the poster up, trading patch is for the next one or the one after i'm not sure, the dev posted about this point somewhere.
Last edited by Halagaz on Apr 13, 2015, 2:56:46 AM
you charged 10 dollars for a key in the last closed beta. why not now? i will gladly pay for a key...
Guys you need to to understand that someone who came up with this beta and weird rules and marketing strategy obviously is not working on the game itself thats why his decisions so ... so... at least i'm happy to see whats happening with skill tree and act 4 ! Hyped still !
"
DieAbolicaL wrote:
you charged 10 dollars for a key in the last closed beta. why not now? i will gladly pay for a key...
Well, also there should be benefits to people wich do investment in POE. Its kind of disappointment, when you do everything to make development easier and then you will know, that Vasya wich play only 2hours get in beta, tells something "game still suck" and leave it after 20minutes. While you sputter on clock.
Thx for info
Have only one acc, maybe lucky =)
IGN: HardyHard_FireFly

Big thx GGG for this great game :)
"

Well, also there should be benefits to people wich do investment in POE. Its kind of disappointment, when you do everything to make development easier and then you will know, that Vasya wich play only 2hours get in beta, tells something "game still suck" and leave it after 20minutes. While you sputter on clock.

It's gonna be funny if some dude who with multiple high value supporter titles can't get into the CB. I don't know what is GGG thinking, this is a f2p game with supporter pack system,and they are making supporters feel they are not valued. I think they should let those people invested over thousands of dollars in the CB as a reward. Or at least sell the key as they did before.
Nice FAQ.

All the stuff that is coming up looks so great.

And, tbh ,I am a bit jealous of people who have a guaranteed access, although they deserve it for many reasons.

I am really glad that there are still ways to get it. It seems fair enough.

What's that sentence again ?
The HYPE is real !

Chris, can you guys make beta keys drop in game also and maybe trade them to other players who may not have a key yet but can not trade for any items or currency only the key is tradeable.
The current 1-month leagues are great fun, why not just extend them to a 2-month league instead of just running low-key events?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info