For all the 0 posters...

why such a big deal your acting like kids who dont get their toys and want more then the other kids. if you get a beta you get a beta.
Poast.
"
Khaiz wrote:
I agree with some of the above posters, the drama spawning off of this is delicious, and I for one will be lurking to enjoy the rage in all of it's immature glory.

This is exactly how I feel also. The transparently self serving nature of the whine posts is greatly amusing.
Congrats Compgamer82, another 0 poster! Hmm....looks like my own chances are getting better and better lol...

I will admit that I don't think a person with my status should even really get a key. I do feel bad for those who have been here longer.
I may be an 0 poster, but I went legendary for Grim Dawn development. I <3 indy RPG developers.
If they signed up for the beta they are interested in the game. I know people who sit around and speculate about the unreleased game are more 'hardcore' but it doesn't say anything about your beta testing skills. They are probably purposefully inviting people outside the dedicated followers to gain attention from people they don't already have the utmost attention from.
well if u post u get have a better chance. so here is my post
"
lordunholy wrote:
I may be an 0 poster, but I went legendary for Grim Dawn development. I <3 indy RPG developers.

Ditto
Less than a week. It's a beta, it isn't going to be up forever.
"
Azuia wrote:
well if u post u get have a better chance. so here is my post

lot of thought went into that. timer formula revamp please! now forums are just gonna be flooded with this
i <3 minesweeper

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info