For all the 0 posters...

Last Visited: 17 de mayo de 2011 21:53
KingJarmen

Tell us the key to us
I agree with some of the above posters, the drama spawning off of this is delicious, and I for one will be lurking to enjoy the rage in all of it's immature glory.
+1
Here's your 1 post and I still haven't been selected
to which we are here we will play better without doubt not only be registered once
You guys are upset that you haven't been selected? A blooo bloo blooo. Even if there was a required amount of posts to opt in, you probably still wouldn't have a beta key.

Get over it and just drink in the info as it comes.
Me parto el bacalao so listo
Cuek!
I wanna an acc Key T_T
"
asukhama wrote:
your solution, unfortunately is pointless. Within 1 week, the amount is duplicate bogus accounts will have tripled. So there is 100% chance the unused key will end up with another inactive dupe account

+1 indeed
"
Gea wrote:
You guys are upset that you haven't been selected? A blooo bloo blooo. Even if there was a required amount of posts to opt in, you probably still wouldn't have a beta key.

Get over it and just drink in the info as it comes.

Oh, i'm not mad at all. But there's a diffirence between not being selected out of a fair user base, and not being selected because all the invites are being consumed by a wall of text made out of bogus accounts.

Situations like this, make beta testing an aggrevating, non productive event.
Also, everyone who made more than 1 account, imo, isn't even a sincere tester. They'll likely just spam accounts to be able to play it and then ditch it without ever writing another word about it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info