For all the 0 posters...

Grim Dawn has great potential, im actually replaying titanquest again atm.

Good luck everyone with your keys!

Hope i can get a key D:
I want a kay too, but i bet i wont get it anytime soon because TotalBiscuit made a video on youtube "WTF is Path of exile" and that means thousands of players will register for the key
Yeah ever since I saw WTF I was one of the thousands of thousands that probably have joined. Most people's chances of a Beta key just now dropped. D:
My previous 8-year-old, abandoned signature made me want to pour bleach onto my eyeballs.
Well great, now I really don't feel special.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4r7wHMg5Yjg

Honey badger for beta key?
I don't think I have ever seen such unruliness regarding a beta...hope everyone who really wants a key gets one...
I must say I find the amount of posts about this as well as the amount of trolling "I have a key" ones to be fairly amusing. If you base it off the number of posts, you'll just have more people spamming nonsense in order to get into the beta.

Also the whole email thing is somewhat redundant. The devs directly control the flow of keys in order to get the number of players they want testing the game, it should already account for people *not* using them.
What are the odds of getting a beta key?? 1/10000? SUCKS!! If the beta is going to get the most play and therefore the most return from the players they need keys to get out faster. just opinion
will there not be a open beta or yet a release? o_o

so what is the problem? o_o

Yes I would like to play this game, yes I would enjoy playing the beta, and give feedback, but really I would enjoy the game more complete with out the bugs(why there is beta) so I patiently wait for it. ^_^ And in the mean time horde youtube for footage :l so many footage. :L

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info