Desync Will Be Fixed !

So what would be a good ping to be under to use this?! I bounce from 50 - 80 on average, rarely do I ever go above that unless my ISP is having issues...am I better off with the old method or new?

"
justinmm1988 wrote:
So what would be a good ping to be under to use this?! I bounce from 50 - 80 on average, rarely do I ever go above that unless my ISP is having issues...am I better off with the old method or new?

150ms and under
IGN:Dethklok
lllllDanziGGlllll - 100 Ranger ~ HOGM
Mirror Service: View-thread/2479762
Old:870532
"
"
justinmm1988 wrote:

150ms and under

Woot!!!, I never even come close to that! :)

And east coast severs are good, im east coast...maybe my latency will go down some! I am 25 home and world in WoW, maybe I will get lucky and go down to that!!!
Last edited by justinmm1988 on Apr 10, 2015, 4:49:17 PM
And people claimed GGG didnt work in fixing it...

I think everyone who posted desync posts and threads should apologize to GGG.
Damn if (still a big if because I'm just too sceptical when it comes to desync) they really fixed it I have to throw a lot more money at them than I planned to x)
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
This is good news!

Great job GGG..

o

and best response to date:

"
vixien wrote:

/logs in game
/checks latency
/sees 48 ping

NO MORE DESYNC! WOOT WOOT!

/dies of excitement

:)
Extremely misleading title, as this is not even close to a "fix" for desync. A workaround, yes. Fix, no.
"
Denezen wrote:
Extremely misleading title, as this is not even close to a "fix" for desync. A workaround, yes. Fix, no.

Oh please, as if anything online could ever be free of desync/lag/DC and the like.
Ok, so finally people not from Zimbabwe will be able to enjoy their hi-speed optic internet in PoE, without desync.

Sucks for Mr. President Mugabe, tho :(
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
I generally hover around 60-75 ping on peak times when I play. I'll have to give the new system a try for a bit. However, the idea of any kind of delay in my actions is rather irritating. Playing fighting games with 60 ping even is infuriating. I know this isn't that precise, but still. I've learned to cope with desync for so long, I might honestly stick with the old system if I don't like the delay.
"Danger is like jello, there's always room for more."
http://www.twitch.tv/vejita00

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info