Desync Will Be Fixed !

only thing im hyped for in expansion.
only thing im hyped for in expansion.
Now what happens if while waiting for your ping you do 2 things, like potion and attack?
We fight to delay the end because it's the means that matter.
This sounds really good!! Grats
Visit my shop!

〆〆〆 ( ( ( THE BALROG'S BAZAAR ) ) ) 〆〆〆
"
Timewar9 wrote:
Now what happens if while waiting for your ping you do 2 things, like potion and attack?

It will do them in the order they are received. I know dota 2 has a "shift queue" where you can queue up multiple things to happen in an order..wonder if we get something like that.
ign: Vixien
"
Timewar9 wrote:

that wont extend times. Like if you attack and it takes 0.01 seconds and also use a potion at the same time that takes 0.01 seconds then both actions are done in 0.01 seconds. They do not queue.
so when is the release date to this fix? at the start of closed beta or after it finish 2 months later?
Last edited by BIGLITRO on Apr 10, 2015, 3:26:23 PM
Well, I died enough on hardcore to stop playing... so this might bring me back :)

I just have to take care and play only when connection is good. Hope some servers are comming to central europe.
Holy shit! This is awesome! I really didn't expect GGG to pursue this far more logical network practice over the not-very-predictive model they'd invested so much in.

May just have to get a supporter pack with the next expansion.
No. Calm down. Learn to enjoy losing.
"
BIGLITRO wrote:
so when is the release date to this fix? at the start of closed beta or after it finish 2 months later?

They are trying to make it work before the beta starts, but might take a couple of weeks to implement.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info