0.9.3f Patch Notes

Finding level appropriate flasks was mainly a problem in Normal, I think, so a global bump is probably unnecessary.
While the level 58 thing is a step in the right direction.

Right now playing up to level 50 its not flasks drops that are bothering me its orbs.

Crafting gear has became way too difficult. Even if the orbs were doubled the current rate it would be too low.

Unless something magically changes with orb drops in chaos (Which im told it doesn't) then the replay value will be lost and instead of people trying to slash through chaos all day for only a few orbs they will just leave your game.

As i have stated in Alpha i believe boss/orb farming are a huge part of what will make or break this game you can take my word for it or not.

Now as a business idea which i don't know if this would even be possible but you could have it so when the game is live you had a "VIP" member which was a monthly fee 2.99-4.99 where when logged in the server recognized the paid member and boss/orb farming was possible. ie meaning a level 70 could go to a level 30 map and just farm orbs over and over or bosses over and over.

I am just brainstorming on the last idea there but you get my point.
@evilfud: I think you are very likely thinking that the game will last about after 6 months once its done. So you are in a hurry, and fearing that you may not find any x item in time before the game expires. Actually nothing comes my mind other than this about your thoughts otherwise. Hearing that you want easiness already a done one, from an alpha member comes to me really awkward, and weird really. I think you want currency items dropping on every now and then whenever you go runs out, which is very unlikely to happen considering the majority of hardcore players been thinking in the opposite way, such as me.

While i already been wanting PoE in general to be a lot more challenging...
"This is too good for you, very powerful ! You want - You take"
Last edited by BrecMadak on Nov 19, 2011, 1:43:04 PM
Every piece of gear I have has Str or Dex stat on it. So when I lvl up, and my gems level with me, if I try to take off my old gear, I cant wear my old gem cause its too high level now.

Phase run gem now takes 161 dex for me...so I equip more dex gear to wear it, and my phase run gem levels up again, thus making me not be able to wear it if I try to reequip new gear.

How is that my fault?
You didn't grind enough to find the perfectly fitting gear.
"
BrecMadak wrote:
@evilfud: I think you are very likely thinking that the game will last about after 6 months once its done. So you are in a hurry, and fearing that you may not find any x item in time before the game expires. Actually nothing comes my mind other than this about your thoughts otherwise. Hearing that you want easiness already a done one, from an alpha member comes to me really awkward, and weird really. I think you want currency items dropping on every now and then whenever you go runs out, which is very unlikely to happen considering the majority of hardcore players been thinking in the opposite way, such as me.

While i already been wanting PoE in general to be a lot more challenging...

Trying to understand your post.

My thread said nothing about the difficulty of the game. Make it hard! very hard that don't matter to me. Im talking about crafting gear if you don't craft gear you don't need to worry about my post.

Currently if you ask anyone who crafts gear for specific class needs they will tell you its too difficult as is. they are just looting that item everytime they see it and hoping it has the stats they are looking for. This process takes too long.

I understand that there needs to be challenge to crafting and even with what im asking there will be. And please don't take my words and twist them the way you did.

I am a hardcore player there is no game made to date that competes with the difficulty of eq1 hell levels and 12 hour corpse runs not to mention i have made at least 5 characters level 50+ on this game.
Last edited by evilfud on Nov 19, 2011, 6:06:35 PM
Love it!!
"
konfeta wrote:
You didn't grind enough to find the perfectly fitting gear.

Hahaha :D Good one.

Actually I'm not really opposed to attributes as an item modifier but I simply don't want them in the passive tree.
He who fights with monsters
might take care lest he thereby
become a monster.
"
gilligan wrote:
Finding level appropriate flasks was mainly a problem in Normal, I think, so a global bump is probably unnecessary.

I'd say normal and cruel. Cruel was specially bad - higher difficulty and crappy flasks. But towards the end of cruel the whole thing fixed itself.
Closed beta player, August 2011
@evilfud: Sorry, i totally understood your post in another way, a language barrier happened.
"This is too good for you, very powerful ! You want - You take"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info