0.9.3f Patch Notes

"
Chris wrote:
Version 0.9.3f:

• Increased the drop rate of flasks.
  • Fixed a bug that caused sockets to not show up on the item hovers of linked or ground items.

Stated pressing keys randomly after the last patch when i noticed that the linked ones dont show o_O. Thanks for the fix, its a relevant part. Also its good to boost up dr on flasks. Thanks!
PainHammer (templar) - 18 LEGACY
MsPain (witch) - 23 LEGACY
MokkaJorma (duelist) - 37 LEGACY
HaveALittleFaith (ranger) - 38 LEGACY
NoGodsNoMasters (marauder) - 64 LEGACY
Thanks for the quick reply, I'm getting the patch now but probably wont test it out tonight. I'm guessing the server reset will allow me to log back in either way.
Last edited by bottleflu on Nov 19, 2011, 5:20:15 AM
"
Chris wrote:
I do completely agree that boss packs need to be scary (and we have lots of awesome ways to make them scarier coming up. Exploding monsters, for example).

Does "scary" means armor speced marauder goes to kill a group of blue monsters and dies in 5 seconds?
If yes then no need to do that - its already happening.
O
/|\
/ \ <--<<
Last edited by aelvul on Nov 19, 2011, 5:23:08 AM
ok chris my failure with patch F alt+tab problem also fixed
cya ingame ;)
One day, somebody's gonna have to make a stand.
One day, somebody's gonna have to say enough
Remember the Dead, But Fight FOR THE LIVING
"
dust7 wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
Version 0.9.3f:
  • Reduced the Energy Shield monster aura by 30%.

• Also, why did you reduce the energy shield monster aura? These monsters were one of the most fun and challenging to fight, I fear that they will just be speedbumps now.

• I also find this nerf just too much, with the already lowered reflection.. Hope we will face with real hard unique mobs and its packs in 0.9.4 series. Actually the only change i did not like in this patch honestly.

And, not to forget that the super uniques really needs a dramatic buffs in general, i say this whereas other random unique mobs could often being a lot thougher and challenging than the actual bosses all around, which sounds a bit awkward.

AND, what is the misery of belt drops being THAT low Chris, been asking you about this for a very long time, still haven't got any reply so far, please let me know if there is any significant thought behind it.

To clarify things more got a ss in 0.9.3e;

Hate to see the unexplored territory at all costs.

• "This is too good for you, very powerful ! You want - You take"
    Last edited by BrecMadak on Nov 19, 2011, 5:58:54 AM
    "
    Chris wrote:
    I do completely agree that boss packs need to be scary (and we have lots of awesome ways to make them scarier coming up. Exploding monsters, for example).

On this note, how about a monster aura that raises all dead monster as spectres until you kill the boss?
    Disregard witches, aquire currency.
    "
    dust7 wrote:
    "
    Chris wrote:

On this note, how about a monster aura that raises all dead monster as spectres until you kill the boss?

I think it's better to give rares active abilities, like in your example raise dead/specter.
    Most of the changes look good.

Not sure how I feel about the ES Aura nerf. Most of the time, it is no issue. However, on rare rock masses or rare crabs it can take an excrutiatingly long time to kill them, throw in a bunch of shielded magic mobs and it can turn deadly. It's a mixed feeling, I like the change for those specific mobs, but I dislike it because there's not as much challenge.

And yes, what about belt drop rates? Belts are worse than flasks.
    Last edited by FaceLicker on Nov 19, 2011, 6:09:18 AM
    I noticed that before version F there was a discrepancy between the cost of the fire damage support gem and the physical damage support gem, but not too big (maybe 40-45% cost increase vs the 50%), which I was going to complain about, because I see no reason why it should be different when it deals the same (in fact technically more) damage.

But in version F, I don't know if it's just some sort of rounding error compared to before, but fire damage support now costs 35% more mana, compared to 50% (5 vs 7). Even if it was a rounding problem, I don't see how it could be more than 39% extra cost, when it should be 50%.

I think this is a bug that should be fixed?
    Fresh cakes for all occasions.
    Delivery in 30 eons or less
    Call 1-800-DOMINUS
    Remember - 'Dominus Delivers'
    Now all we need is a way to minus the level of a skill gem....all these added str/dex stats on gear are making my gems unwearable if i switch gear to something with less dex/str....making the game very frustrating atm.

I really dislike the int/dex/str stats on gear and in the passive skill tree, it would be alot easier without them. And the same problem with gear, remove 30dex helm, cant wear gloves now...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info