0.9.3f Patch Notes

"
Sparka wrote:
I really dislike the int/dex/str stats on gear and in the passive skill tree, it would be alot easier without them. And the same problem with gear, remove 30dex helm, cant wear gloves now...

I disagree with all people who make statements lilke these. The +x attributes is there to help you equip things you wouldn't normally equip. If you take off the helm and lose the ability to equip your gloves, thats YOUR fault for equipping beyond your means. YOU have to make the choice whether or not its beneficial for you or too risky.

Its like in real life when people buy outrageous houses they can't really afford. Sure people will be pissed at the bank for lending them so much money in the first place, but ultimately its the person's responisiblity to know their limitations and live within their means.

You took the loan, you live with the risk and consequences.
Last edited by FaceLicker on Nov 19, 2011, 7:02:33 AM
Well said FaceLicker.
If only the stat requirements on items would get raised more in general, the need for +stat attributes will be felt a lot more.
"This is too good for you, very powerful ! You want - You take"
Last edited by BrecMadak on Nov 19, 2011, 10:23:54 AM
"
dust7 wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
Version 0.9.3f:
  • Increased the drop rate of flasks.
  • Reduced the Energy Shield monster aura by 30%.

• Hm. I was finding tons of flasks already in 0.9.3e. Also, why did you reduce the energy shield monster aura? These monsters were one of the most fun and challenging to fight, I fear that they will just be speedbumps now.

• yeah i am with you monster aura was fine !
  • Last edited by Bulkathos on Nov 19, 2011, 7:40:58 AM
    "
    Chris wrote:

Reduced and substantially flattened the mana cost increases of most weapon based attack skills. Mana is being further rebalanced for 0.9.4, but this change should reduce the mana requirements of high level melee characters and also help prevent situations where it's undesirable for a gem to level up.

Yes ! I'm happy right now :D
    Too bad I can't test this patch today.

Build of the week #2 : http://tinyurl.com/ce75gf4
    I fought energy shield boss as a group of 3 and it was brutal (since patch f)

Definitely not underpowered, at least in the right situation. Not sure, but I think party scaling maybe made it a bit harder than usual.
    Fresh cakes for all occasions.
    Delivery in 30 eons or less
    Call 1-800-DOMINUS
    Remember - 'Dominus Delivers'
    Last edited by Xapti on Nov 19, 2011, 10:21:48 AM
    I am surprised that Rain of Arrows got such a hasty and brutal looking nerf while Detonate Dead is still allowed to one shot boss groups :/.
    Last edited by konfeta on Nov 19, 2011, 11:12:38 AM
    Rain of arrows serves a different purpose then detonate dead. RoA is just another AoE attack for the Ranger, whereas DD is one of the sole AoE attacks available for all melee characters.
    "the premier Action RPG for hardcore gamers."
    -GGG

Happy hunting/fishing
    I thought Claw users (i.e. not yet implemented people) were the only ones without an access to AoE besides DD?

And mark seemed to indicate in the DD thread that GGG is considering to make it a pure int skill... Unless that changed or I misinterpreted, the fear that nerfing this thing would be a nerf to majority of melee users is unfounded.
    Last edited by konfeta on Nov 19, 2011, 11:38:48 AM
    "
    Chris wrote:
    Version 0.9.3f:

Five minutes into the game (cruel difficulty Ledge), I've had four or five flask drops, mainly medium and minor. I was never really that starved for flasks before (except maybe vials), so this seems a bit silly. Could be just random chance though.
    "
    "
    Chris wrote:
    Version 0.9.3f:

Five minutes into the game (cruel difficulty Ledge), I've had four or five flask drops, mainly medium and minor. I was never really that starved for flasks before (except maybe vials), so this seems a bit silly. Could be just random chance though.

I agree. No need of more frequent flasks that much, since they serve for a long time in the game.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info