0.9.3f Patch Notes

Version 0.9.3f:

• Fixed a known realm crash.
  • Decreased the creation time of game instances.
  • Reduced and substantially flattened the mana cost increases of most weapon based attack skills. Mana is being further rebalanced for 0.9.4, but this change should reduce the mana requirements of high level melee characters and also help prevent situations where it's undesirable for a gem to level up.
  • Increased the drop rate of flasks.
  • Fixed a bug that caused sockets to not show up on the item hovers of linked or ground items.
  • Reduced the Energy Shield monster aura by 30%.
  • The currency item drop penalty now interprets the character level as no higher than 58. This means that high level players will not be penalised for playing in end-game areas.
  • Fixed minion supports working with raise spectre.
  • Fixed some more problems with the beach levels in the Maelstrom of Chaos.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
sweet :)
Beta Member Since 0.9.0 | Current Character : ExExCorpse
Creator of Prismatic Rings AND Unique Thief's Torment Prismatic Ring
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Guide to Loot Filters - Here
Yes sockets are back!. and love the thing w/ the 58 & what not >)
"
Chris wrote:
Version 0.9.3f:

• Hm. I was finding tons of flasks already in 0.9.3e. Also, why did you reduce the energy shield monster aura? These monsters were one of the most fun and challenging to fight, I fear that they will just be speedbumps now.
  • Disregard witches, aquire currency.
    Last edited by dust7 on Nov 19, 2011, 4:48:24 AM
    hmm no download for the patch and patch 0.9.3e fix my problem with alt+tab game minimized
    but 0.9.3f brings the bug back i can´t switch to desktop with alt+tab anymore when i start the game
    this bug i had since 0.9.3 released only fixed yesterday with 0.9.3e
    One day, somebody's gonna have to make a stand.
    One day, somebody's gonna have to say enough
    Remember the Dead, But Fight FOR THE LIVING
    Last edited by Feddy on Nov 19, 2011, 4:49:28 AM
    would this be the same realm crash mentioned in the later posts of this thread?

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/11926/page/6
    "
    dust7 wrote:
    "
    Chris wrote:
    Version 0.9.3f:

• Hm. I was finding tons of flasks already in 0.9.3e. Also, why did you reduce the energy shield monster aura? These monsters were one of the most fun and challenging to fight, I fear that they will just be speedbumps now.

• i agree, first the reflection aruas are nerfed to a joke, now the sheild aruas too?, what happened to boss mobs actually being scary?
  • Thanks for quick fixes of stuff!

"
    These monsters were one of the most fun and challenging to fight, I fear that they will just be speedbumps now.

Gorlak agrees, but others don't, and we get this result of too much whine :D
    GORLAK SMASH WORDS!!
    --------------------
    The Greatest Plate Vest Of All Time! http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/293910
    So store. so item. http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/136100
    Good changes!

"
    dust7 wrote:
    "
    Chris wrote:
    Version 0.9.3f:

• Also, why did you reduce the energy shield monster aura? These monsters were one of the most fun and challenging to fight, I fear that they will just be speedbumps now.

• Really? Challenging? For me as melee it wasjust hacking on this mob 15 sec longer than on other rare mobs. Maybe drink more flasks ...
  • "
    bottleflu wrote:
    would this be the same realm crash mentioned in the later posts of this thread?

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/11926/page/6

It's related, I believe

"
    Feddy wrote:
    hmm no download for the patch and patch 0.9.3e fix my problem with alt+tab game minimized
    but 0.9.3f brings the bug back i can´t switch to desktop with alt+tab anymore when i start the game
    this bug i had since 0.9.3 released only fixed yesterday with 0.9.3e

You posted this before 0.9.3f was deployed - can you try again and post in the bugs forum if it's still a problem?

"
    Gpas wrote:
    i agree, first the reflection aruas are nerfed to a joke, now the sheild aruas too?, what happened to boss mobs actually being scary?

The aura still grants a lot of extra survivability to the monsters - but we welcome feedback on changes like this.

I understand that the reflection aura changes made reflection packs a little too easy, and I promise they'll be made harder in an upcoming patch. We want to make sure to do that change carefully so that a situation like the initial instant-death one doesn't occur by accident. I do completely agree that boss packs need to be scary (and we have lots of awesome ways to make them scarier coming up. Exploding monsters, for example).
    Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info