Emergency, need HC rod right now

"
MonstaMunch wrote:

No, it hasn't, that's what you don't understand. Just because you couldn't work out how to do it, doesn't mean it can't be done, and the devs have never stated that it isn't real, only that they find the whole situation amusing.

If you undestood what was going on, the thing they find amusing is that no one believes in something that is real.....

Thing is, GGG won't let you design something that gives you an in-game benefit just because you know it exists.
"
MonstaMunch wrote:
I'm serious, we can all get back to trolling each other later.

Nonsense! There's no time, must troll now! I'll get the feathers and the tricorne.
"
Grughal wrote:
Thing is, GGG won't let you design something that gives you an in-game benefit just because you know it exists.

Are you implying that people who design unique items do so without knowing that their item will exist? How would that work? Obviously if you design something and GGG says it was added to the game, then you did and it was. I'm sure there's a lot about it that I don't yet know, but the fact it exists is one thing I'm certain of.
Last edited by MonstaMunch on Apr 4, 2015, 10:01:55 AM
"
MonstaMunch wrote:
"
Grughal wrote:

Are you implying that people who design unique items do so without knowing that their item will exist? How would that work? Obviously if you design something and GGG says it was added to the game, then you did and it was. I'm sure there's a lot about it that I don't yet know, but the fact it exists is one thing I'm certain of.

Yes, but it is always publicly announced how many unique items were added. There are no missing unique items. And if there's a special item and a special way to obtain a this item (like Charan's sword pt.2) even the creator of said item will not know how to obtain it. Hence if your item has a special way to be obtained as you state, you wouldn't know how to do it either.
"
Grughal wrote:
Hence if your item has a special way to be obtained as you state, you wouldn't know how to do it either.

Correct, there are things about it that I don't know, however I do know that it's obtainable and I have a fair idea of how to get it even if I haven't worked out all the details yet. If they added it before they added the method of obtaining it then whatevs, I don't see how that makes any difference.
Last edited by MonstaMunch on Apr 4, 2015, 10:06:55 AM
so u designed a fish?

lololo
Forum pvp
It's worthless to try to reason with someone who doesn't understand the basis of reason. The burden of proof is on the person who makes the claim... not the other way around.

Don't try to reason that something doesn't exist. You can't. You don't have to.
"
lolozori wrote:
so u designed a fish?

lololo

by the way u need a rainbow stride, so take chromatic with u
Forum pvp
Got rod, now have to farm for Krillson again. You can all go back to your caves now. Thanks for the help, and for those who don't believe, idgaf, your loss.
"
MonstaMunch wrote:
Got rod, now have to farm for Krillson again. You can all go back to your caves now. Thanks for the help, and for those who don't believe, idgaf, your loss.

Krillson is found almost weekly, why not reveal your item and tactics to get it now then?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info