Emergency, need HC rod right now

You posted a FISH?

Link please. I'm a man of my word; I've given away things that it takes some players years to acquire. I'm not about to be stingy with two exalts.

You didn't post shit then, you're not going to post shit now.
A comprehensive, easy on the eyes loot filter:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1245785

Need a chill group exiles to hang with? Join us:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1251403
Last edited by Antnee on Apr 5, 2015, 8:34:10 AM
Hey hey hey .. no need to accuse me of such behavior ! I never offered anything about linking verified items until now... and i'm most certainly a man of my word and i will deliver!

If anything i'm not certain that they don't exist .. i offer 2 exalts because i actually want to see verified fish! Consider the 2 ex an encouragement to post a fish... that's all... "I Want to Believe"
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Last edited by KorgothBG on Apr 5, 2015, 8:39:09 AM
ITT:

Trolls trolling trolls.
Trade
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
There was a time where there was amusement in these threads. The amusement graduated to a form of cyber bullying when attempts were made to have people eternal Fairgraves Tricorne. That Is when I quit laughing, and quit paying attention.

If this is a joke, it has grown up and become pitiful. If it is real,then the time has come to share everything you know and have. Without a verified outcome, i truly hope no one pays this any more attention.

Anything short of a verified outcome just looks like a last attempt to get some return on your $1k troll.

I guess what I'm saying is give up what you know, or just give up. The tIme of being funny or marginally clever has long since passed.
Last edited by Nubatron on Apr 5, 2015, 2:31:27 PM
I guess I'll just play runescape if I want to fish... :>
I believe. <><
^I too believe.

And now I got Monsta steam ID, you gonna get stalked boy.

Spoiler
Only 900 hours? what a casual
Oblivious
"
Kaz2ndChance wrote:
Keeping secrets is fine, but please...don't shove it to our faces that you're keeping secrets...it's annoying.

That's not the problem. Some players (including Chris) that "know things" sometimes speak about it, but in a subtle, hidden or even funny way. Here we are just experiencing reboiled bad trolling.
IGN : @Morgoth
Last edited by Morgoth2356 on Apr 5, 2015, 5:20:09 PM
With fishing rods actually being in game, and Krillson too, from what I've personally experienced, I've come to think that there is something more to fishing. I believe that GGG as a whole, and Chris in particular, enjoy the reaction they get whenever one of the little hints they drop is discovered, that they'll never actually tell us before we find out ourselves. I also believe that Munch might know a little bit more than the rest of us, and loves the on-demand shitstorm he can brew up, but whatever info he does have(if any at all), isn't the whole picture.

Or it's all just one giant troll from the devs that Munch was savvy enough to catch onto early, fishing(for gullible assholes) is what it really is... and Krillson and the in-game fishing rods are just a joke taken way tooooo far. If that's the case, we also won't ever hear an official word on it, because the backlash isn't something that would be fun to deal with.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info