Emergency, need HC rod right now

"
Grughal wrote:
So? You still can't fish.

I've found Krillson too and actually had a mate to get me SotS and regular rare rod and feathers etc. without leaving the map. Even uploaded videos of this.

A troll gets trolled by GGG. This is great.

You don't understand. This is my chance to finally find the item I designed. You can tell me it doesn't exist all day long, but that's the one and only advantage you get from designing an item; you know it exists even if no one else believes you.....
Yawn.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Yawn.

wtf, you made a nasty post about no evidence, I posted evidence (including direct link to screenshot from steam), and you're still salty? Get a grip dude.

Still 3 portals left.
I've got a grip. I've got plenty of grip.
"
MonstaMunch wrote:

You don't understand. This is my chance to finally find the item I designed. You can tell me it doesn't exist all day long, but that's the one and only advantage you get from designing an item; you know it exists even if no one else believes you.....

Your item can not be related to Krillson.

"
Added five new Unique items, two of which are designed by supporters. A special item has also been added for a supporter.

Patch notes 1.0.4

Forsaken Masters were added at 1.2.0.

You need to try a little harder, bro.

"
MonstaMunch wrote:
wtf, you made a nasty post about no evidence, I posted evidence (including direct link to screenshot from steam), and you're still salty? Get a grip dude.

Still 3 portals left.

Evidence of what? Krillson? Krillson was shown to be real months and months ago.
Seriously, if you're going to create an image at least go to the effort of using a decent graphics program or perhaps some skill to do so.

CSI Path of Exile states there are more realistic looking bigfoot videos, where he's riding the roller coaster at Disneyland, with Jimmy Hoffa next to him, while playing Act 4 of Path of Exile.
"
Grughal wrote:

Evidence of what? Krillson? Krillson was shown to be real months and months ago.

Help me find a rod on HC before this map closes and I'll prove you wrong. Idk what that other stuff you're linking about is but it has nothing to do with me afaik.

Edit: Now I have people saying Krillson was proven months ago, and others accusing me of this being fake. wtf. you're all more mad than me.
Last edited by MonstaMunch on Apr 4, 2015, 9:52:29 AM
"
Seriously, if you're going to create an image at least go to the effort of using a decent graphics program or perhaps some skill to do so.

CSI Path of Exile states there are more realistic looking bigfoot videos, where he's riding the roller coaster at Disneyland, with Jimmy Hoffa next to him, while playing Act 4 of Path of Exile.

Dude, the screenshots are not photoshopped.

Video

Fishing however has been proven (and stated by devs) to be a joke.
"
Grughal wrote:
Fishing however has been proven (and stated by devs) to be a joke.

No, it hasn't, that's what you don't understand. Just because you couldn't work out how to do it, doesn't mean it can't be done, and the devs have never stated that it isn't real, only that they find the whole situation amusing.

If you undestood what was going on, the thing they find amusing is that no one believes in something that is real.....
It's gonna be so ironic if the instance crashes before you get a fishing rod xD
[2.2] The Vampire - Tanky 2H Axe Slayer Duelist - /view-thread/1611662

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info