THE Loot Filter should be -A- GAME OPTION, period.

"
Gobla wrote:
Wait...

Is anyone here seriously expecting that there won't be a thread within 3 hours of loot filters being live with a loot filter build by someone also behind one of the big PoE tools, used by the majority of streamers and subsequently a majority of players?

Sure, some are going to make personal filters. But even then they're most likely going to be tweaks based on some massively popular filter.

If you possess the magical ability to copy and paste you'll be able to have the singular best loot filter just like everyone else!

Exactly this. Someone will make it as a seperate program and thats fine as it wont be clumsy like an in game one would be. And it isnt taking dev time. And just as everyone else has said its ridiculous to have an in game one. Like I only want to see the top tier white over i lv 75. How on earth do they make it so i can specify this in a UI without it looking clumsy and complicated

Some people may want to see only 6 socket over ilv 72 of certain items that contain only red sockets (dont know why but hey... they have to make it possible)

So this UI has to be very complicated to satisfy people. Way more complicated than the solution provided.

ITS TOO FRICKIN COMPLICATED TO MAKE AS A UI! Please accept this
"
Alros wrote:
You guys are seriously underestimating children (who probably shouldn't be playing this game at all) and old people. They're not dumb, you know.

Classic ageism.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
So GGG should create a 64 Tab UI settings page, where you can tweak your loot filters yourself?

Hoe the hell is that going to help a new player? they all go Nope, too much work, out of here.

Loot filters really only come into play when you played through the content multiple times, done some xx amount of maps and starting to understand the basics of crafting. like, after a few 100 hours of play time.

Not only would it scare away a LOT of potential new players, it would take a lot of coding as well. (act 4 next year!)

Don't Touch my Sweep please GGG!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info