Update on the One Month Torment/Bloodlines Events

ripping for a flask box makes frowns appear everytime
Kudos to those that did not alt f4 / try to get to log in screen .
ROFL @ Hardcore in this game . ALT F4 for FTW . Hardcore my arse .
Keep up the free speech GGG! Don't let the pathetics bring you down!
"
Perq wrote:
"
Lichalfred wrote:

2. Shit attacking offscreen. Maw, frogs and other stuff that insta leap slams you offscreen is just utter garbage. Period. Give us camera zoom or reduce their aggro radius.

Camera zoom - not really. But ability to rotate camera - that could be really cool thing to have. Limited view is game design thingy, but the "you can see more in the north" thingy is stupid as hell. :P

We will never be able to rotate camera since the entire engine is build on this exact angle. One could argue it should be since trailers show all kids of angles, I don't really know the magic behind that but its probably not so easy for gameplay. Remember when PoE didn't even have a zoom option? Some people can't appreciate PoE's current state for they don't know its history. Reducing damage on those type of monsters will be probably the only solution here.
Path Of Exile Community Highlights
youtube.com/mireklefou
Last edited by mireklefou on Mar 30, 2015, 9:35:03 AM
"
I'll still always enjoy watching that ZiggyD RIP. Also amazed how often people open boxes without smoke mine.

Or opening them at all.^^

So good that the one month is so well received, congrats GGG.

Cookies for Bex. :)
Where's the final list of first 50 legit 8/8?
Casually casual.

Amusing to watch for sure. :)
Nice desync showcases.
:D Mathil's face. Priceless.
IGN: Daario__Naharis, Captain__Harlock, Paul__Atreides
Marty__McFly, Silk__Spectre. Kylo__Ren
Best league yet for a couple of reasons.

1) The challenges are achievable - none of this find 53/53 crap, giving a couple of instances worth of leeway makes things much more achievable for the non-streamer. Hey, I have a job that isn't playing POE all day... Yes I'm jealous.

2) Prizes are worthwhile to full time and casual players - who doesn't want a cool set of armour? Good choice on MTX as prizes.

3) Bloodline/Torment - both these mods are top notch, add to the game and carry some risk. Great together too!

Nicely done GGG, please take the success of this 1mo and build on it for the next one.
Last edited by Drax240z on Mar 30, 2015, 10:42:50 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info